Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Spirituality and Success
10/28/2005 10:27:49 AM
Ooops! I meant to say ... Thank you for your RESPONSE regarding the fear of success. Thanks!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/28/2005 10:42:53 AM
Linda, Yes, of course, "Excuse Me". Sorry, my brain is fogged from too much real estate work too fast and too little sleep. Now I have to say that your arrival here at this forum is one of those synchronistic events I've begun to notice more these days. In fact they are happening daily! I was participating last Sunday in a teleseminar hosted by Gail Levine (in fact, I've passed along an invitation to the next one in another thread of this forum). In the chat following the presentation, your name came up! I wrote down "Linda Miller, Spiritual Entrepreneur" and visited your Ryze page when the call was done. And here you are! I didn't put that information together with your previous post until just now, when I recognized your reference to your son. Thank you for the references to a couple of resources in your post, and welcome to our little circle! I look forward to learning from your experiences as I have learned from the other contributors. I'll be sure to visit your blog as well. Cheri
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
10/28/2005 1:48:35 PM
Wow, Cheri! It's a pleasure to meet you! Guess what! Gail just called me and we have a wonderful conversation about how so much information is now coming to us. I'm going to be a guest on her call next week, so I'm excited about that. Gail has referred a lot of great people to me and it has been such a pleasure meeting them. I will look forward to sharing and learning more on your forum here! Thanks!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
10/28/2005 2:41:24 PM
Hi Kris, I just read your post about the plane ticket and sailboat and right now don't find a need to read further posts. Will later. So curious. I've been reading little snippets here and there. Curious life change is going on now, which is making me attracted and curious about these posts. Things that I have dreamed of all my life, and even thinking it was a dream and would not ever be possible are starting to come to realization. I don't know if they will ever come to fruition, but as I sit here I truly see these things materializing in front of me. And as I read the simple stuff, and I mean the simple stuff, because I get confused and lost quite easily, I see that this may be happening. And yes, with regard to one thing, I do have quite a bit of emotion into it. Even if that were not to materialize. The emotion is definitely there.
+0
10/28/2005 5:28:28 PM
Luella May, I'm glad to hear that the world is coming to your door step. would you call the vision as light at the end of the tunnel ? Keep going in that direction light will grow bigger and brighter. Keep the world coming to you with desire, thought, and emotion. It's that simple. One day you'll be pleased to open your eyes and you will not be in a dream world. Your dream will be tangible right before you. That is one to the wonderful things I think about the Internet. Even though we use machines, metal, and glass to communicate with each other. There is our personal energy and that of the universe that has brought us all together at this place and time. In the past few weeks I've come to know some extraordinary people using the Internet. People I'd never have met without it. I've become more intuitive in feeling my direction in life. Using emotion more and logic less in my thought processes. I'm very happy with the results. In getting anything done it is the people that you know that are most important. The people you know can teach you what you need to know. People you know can loan or give you the tools and resources needed. Got to keep the mind open for those important pieces of the puzzle that come to us at unexpected times, places and ways. Enjoy abundance in your life today Everyone have a wonderful day Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0