Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Tips on Avoiding Violent Crime.
10/2/2005 6:27:19 PM
Marion, Your making me blush now. Helping ALP members is the whole idea of this wonderful communtiy of 'friends' Your security man in Las Vegas.
+0
10/2/2005 6:48:19 PM
Jefferey, My deepest condolences on your painful loss. The law, as a great philosopher once wrote, is an Ass! All these lame excuses criminals use to get lighter sentances, should be thrown out of court. Australia, if I remember rightly, passed a law, making it un-lawfull for it's citizens to own,or posses firearms, & the cases of gun-related crimes & murder rose by almost 300% in the year that followed as home owners had the right to 'bear arms' taken away, resulting in the huge increse in armed home robberies, as criminals knew that people could no longer defend themselves. I expect you will correct those figures, but I seem to remember reading an Internet survey on Countries whose armed crime rate has soared since owning leathal & non-leathal weapons was made illegal. As once again, the only people with guns, are the criminal classes who had unlicenced guns, so they were not on record as owning weapons or even being licensed to own weapons. Thank you for your post, It must have been painful to re-live that memory.
+0
10/2/2005 6:50:13 PM
Lee Lu, As always, thanks for your support.
+0
10/2/2005 6:51:32 PM
Leon, Thanks for the input & advise.
+0
10/2/2005 11:52:44 PM
Hi Anthony , Thanks for the great tips,most a common sense but not always thought of! Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!