Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Winner for AUGUST 2009 is...
8/23/2009 3:29:13 PM

Dear Luka,

You have been one of my most cherished visitors at my art forum for the quality of your comments, and I feel I owe you an apologize for my delay in responding to your kind post of congratulations. After all, even though you kindly suggested me not to worry much about it, it has been more than ten days since you posted.

At the same time, I want to express my profound appreciation for the fact that you were one of the first to show up here.

By the way, I would like to have Sara's knowledge and good taste to create a beautiful graphic to express my recognition. Instead, I will have to resort to using one of the best I saved among my favorites for special occasions like this.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2009 3:59:44 PM

Dear Robert,

I deeply regret my unforgivable delay in replying to your kind congratulations, especially because you are one of the most correct and trustworthy friends that I have had the opportunity to know at this community. I dare to think it's not too late to express my heartfelt recognition for it.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2009 8:44:22 PM

Dear Carla,

Please excuse my long delay in responding to your kind message and words. Actually, until today I did not realize it has been over ten days since I received your congratulations. I promise to make amends from now on in this regard.

At the same time, I do hope you will visit my forum more often in the future as per your promise. If not for me, do it at least for the sake of the great artists and master works that we feature there from time to time.

In the meantime,

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2009 5:52:46 AM

Dear Sara,

I am afraid that you will not be considering me to be very polite after my delaying to thank you for over ten days, but even so, I want to tell you how much I appreciate your kind congratulations.

It is great, good friends like you who make my whole experience at this community so pleasurable.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2009 6:12:24 AM

Dear Barb,

I hope you will forgive my belated reply to your wonderful message of congratulations. But you are so kind indeed that I am sure you will accept my profound recognition for it. In fact, rarely ever have I known so extraordinary a friend like you are, even at this fabulous community where so many great people abound.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!