Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Winner for AUGUST 2009 is...
8/13/2009 8:58:17 PM

Luis,

Congratulations again! Seems I've said that to you already in another forum today. You are on a roll this month! Happy to see you being appreciated!!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

PS I know about letting the computer stay away to long!!! Hairless Days - trust me! LOL

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2009 9:33:02 PM

Dear Alain,

How kind of you to show up from the start to congratulate me. And I love the choice of colors in your graphic. It so much expresses the happiness that you always radiate, everywhere. Joy, fun and lots of love, they are so appreciated and needed by all, and so necessary in this world unfortunately too dry and insipid most of time!

I too need your kind of joie-de-vivre in order to get ahead in life. But unlike you, not always does it come naturally to me. Sometimes I have to put a lot of will on it.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2009 7:21:04 AM

Thank you Joe and Pauline!!

I love this forum!

Luis,

Have a wonderful month.  I don't get to your forum as often as I would like, and pray that changes in the near future.  You have done a great job with it and are very deserving of this Award.

Enjoy every moment!! You deserve it!

Hugs and blessings,

Judy

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2009 9:55:12 PM

My Dear Branka,

What a wonderful, beautiful post of congratulation you wrote me, so simple and at the same time so profound in both appearance and meaning. I have tried to penetrate its full depth... only now have I concluded that I will just accept it as it is.

So I will not speak very much about my predilection of orange, only second to blue, which used to be my best favorite. By the way, I so love orange that in one of my first watercolors, apart from a yellow ochre and a bluish black, I only used a mixture of orange and blue to get infinite hues of green for the trees. 

Nor will I say much about the qualities associated with orange, such as energy and happiness, or creativity and determination; least of all success, that magical word so extensively abused by purely matrial people nowadays.

And what to speak of 'wisdom', the most respected word in any vocabulary? And richess! Completely out of my range I am afraid. I feel completely at loss with both... and anyway, if we are to believe the learned ones, they are more particularly expressed by a golden orange.

So what I will say is, Thank You. Thank You for being you, one of the most extraordinary persons that I have met here or anywhere. I am pretty sure that were it not for you, this month of August would most probably have been entirely grey for me.  

Tropical Swamp

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2009 10:36:38 PM
HI Luis,

Branka is a very special person to a lot of us, she is super wonderful.

What can't you do?  This painting is just georgeous, wow, so lovely.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!