Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Winner for AUGUST 2009 is...
8/17/2009 5:20:38 PM

Dear Kathleen,

You will forgive me, but I must say again what I already have so many times so far: were it not for you, I would have not reopen my forum who knows for how long, and so I would have probably never featured Hieronymus Bosch. Now this feature really was, I must say it without any false modesty, something special, so much so that it actually made the difference; but again, it was you, to a great extent, who all along provided me with the necessary stimulus to make it happen.

In a way, nothing of what I have been involved with at this community, or that has happened to me at it afterwards, would have occurred if in the first place you had not suggested me to reopen my forum - not to mention the fact that you also suggested Bosch's paintings as a good feature for it. Even a lot of the work that I put into it was in a high degree owed to the stimulus that you provided. I would be most ungrateful if I did not recognize all this.

With Best Wishes and Love,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2009 11:47:26 AM

Dear Joyce,

Thank you very much for your kind congratulations. It is you with your warm heart who are to be praised. The words in your message have been a caress to me.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo      

PS. I apologize for the long delayed reply.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2009 12:05:18 PM

Dear GOF Friends Carla, Sara and Georgios,

I loved your message of congratulations. Not that I agree about my work at the forum, but your kind heart was visible in your words.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. If I had bigger characters, I would use them. Lol

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2009 12:13:22 PM

Dear Myrna,

I was so happy to receive your congratulations. It feels great to have best friends like you, who are so loving and caring.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2009 7:27:49 PM
Luis,

That is one of the nicest thing any one has ever said to me.  Thank you so much you just one special person and how could anyone not be caring and nice to you.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!