Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Best Forum Award Winner for AUGUST 2009 is...
8/11/2009 8:38:24 AM
Congratulations Luis,
I love your 'eye'.
You have a way of looking at things from a special perspective which comes from a warm and caring heart.
+0
8/11/2009 9:01:51 AM
Dear BFA Team!

We the GOF as team  and as persons thank you for the judging committe results. One of the best forums in this community, GREAT ART OF THE WORLD, is the winner. Arts and Master Works is what Luis Miguel presents to us and his introduction and presentation is excellent.

CONGRATULATIONS
Luis Miguel
Your work is excellent and extra ordianry
Keep up the good work and anjoy your month.
Your forum  is a scool for all of us
to visit, learn and enjoy.

For the GOF Team
Carla, Sara and Georgios

Garden of Friendship Team

Adland Community Information and Learning Center

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2009 1:20:07 PM
Thanks team for another great job.

Luis

Best Forum Award

for August 2009

This is a long time coming
have a wonderful time, you deserve it.

Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2009 10:35:53 PM

Dear Joe, Pauline and Friends,

As if I was getting ready for a great party, which in fact it is, I have been all day long tying loose ends of several incomplete tasks mainly here and in my home before showing up here. Now I am done and ready for the pleasurable occasion.

It's so curious, all my days seem to be spent between my home and this community, with all of you. Only rarely or at fixed hours am I doing other things, like taking my dogs for a walk both in the morning and in the late afternoon. I am now terribly tired and still a little frustrated, as my computer keeps giving me a lot of trouble. However, during the last couple of hours it has been working better. It is all very mysterious.

John, Branka, Alain, Kathleen and all other friends (sorry if I only mention those in the first page by their names): thank you for being here from so early to congratulate me. It feels so great to meet  with you all. It is most gratifying, really. I will try to thank you all personally, of course including those in the second page, as soon as possible. As you John say, it looks as if I am going to have a busy month.

And yes Branka, I am already appreciating that you have put special care in the color of the beautiful graphics, as indeed has Alain too, and other things as well. But I will say no more today, except for two words that come from the bottom of my heart and are dedicated to you all:

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2009 12:14:26 AM

Dear Joe, now this silly but logical question again : do you still remember me :) ? I know you are too busy, and Pauline as well.Who would ever stop those grasshoppers, who consume our time ? Thanks Joe for this another special month to celebrate with our friend

LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO

Dear Sir,

As Kathleen said, this award truly is deserved a far ago.

Proud and grateful to be able to call you my friend,

Luka

PS  I think you should not being bothered by an obstacles to write prompt responses. WE KNOW YOU - and we know you`d come each time when you are able.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!