Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JOYCE PARKER-HYDE, the 199th POTW!
8/2/2009 9:05:59 PM

Hello Team,

Joyce!
Enjoy your week!

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2009 10:47:11 PM

Thank you POTW Team... you are wonderful!!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOYCE!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud and happy for you!!   I just love looking at that beautiful smile of yours the last few days.  You so deserve this honor and I hope your week has been the best ever!!!

I loved reading your story and I am so proud to be your friend.

Blessings and hugs,   Jill

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs200.snc1/6776_108078800204_504285204_2277411_538456_n.jpg
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 1:54:03 AM

My dearest Auntie,

I am not sure if you would recognize me here at this newest pics of mine. I just hope I won`t scare your beautiful cats :) ... but I couldn`t put on any other image, because it won`t be as true as this one is.

Well, I didn`t come here to cry being the victim of the heat, but came to

Congratulate to One True Queen !!!

Auntie, I also was born in a bygone century. The coincidence, or :) ?

LOL, I ADMIRE YOUR WAY OF SAYING ABOUT YOUR LIFE, specially using this recycling technique :).

THIS ANIMAL, ON WHICH DEPENDS MY FURTHER VACATION AT MONTENEGRO, BECAME TOOOOOO SKINNY.

MY GENIAL AUNTIE MAYBE KNOWS HOW TO RECYCLE THE STUFF FOR THIS MACHO-COOK TO FEED IT (THIS PINK-PIG) ... ON THE REGULAR BASE ?

(THIS JOLLY COOK`S FACE IS FALSE; FAR AGO HE HAS LEARNED THE ONLY WAY FOR HIS STUFF TO BE RECYCLED :) )

ANYHOW,

YOUR NEPHEWS FACE IS TRULY JOLLY.

AS ALWAYS,

HE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 2:12:21 AM

Of course I didn`t forget to congratulate to those TWO AMAZING LADIES

MYRNA & CARLA !

I couldn`t resist to share this silly congrats, but here are those which the two ladies really deserve:

Dear Ladies, keep up nominating and celebrating.

Finally, do not forget to

Love,

Luka

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 9:18:50 AM
Life's greatest reward is to be blessed with a funny nephew to crack you up every time he shows his face!
I am so honored that the slave masters allowed you out of the dungeon, Luka for a few minutes to bring me fun.
How did you know that I am sitting with 2 fans blowing at me to pretend to be cool in the hot.
You are so much like my little grandson Jonathon, I had saved a piggy bank full of silver dimes for his visit-oooooooooooh; I forgot that the things that thrilled old century folks had no impact whatsoever on this new breed of people-like creatures of this century.

He and his brother, Charles emptied out to the last one and looked up with those big brown puppy dog eyes and innocently asked:
Grandma-don't you have any quarters?
Pick me up off the floor and change the subject!

Beth, thank you so much, I appreciate your visit as you are one of the people I have clicked with and love to read your contributions as well. The bandits have not hit the tire pots yet, just the ones I bought at Walmart-it kind of served me right, when I started the garden, the plan was to use just the things I found in the yard, then I got carried away - so I guess it was a little nudge to remind me - my goal had been to be the crazy lady in the yellow house!

Mary - thank you, Baby and Bucky are so cute!
They look like they want to pull a sled!

Jill-Jill- You always give me chills.
I don't know what station you are tuned into, but you seem to receive insight and information from somewhere else-that's the only way I can put it.
Those flowers look just like the ones I see when I look out at the empty back yard-I could never figure out why my pictures taken with a camera never looked like what the scene in my head, but you have captured it perfectly here.
+0