Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JOYCE PARKER-HYDE, the 199th POTW!
8/3/2009 10:54:48 AM
Oh Joyce your nephew Luka is just too much.
Thanks Luka for thinking of me too.  Miss you sooooooooooooo much.
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
8/4/2009 2:39:56 PM
Thanks Kathleen & Thomas. Congrats Myrna & Carla. Way to go Joyce, so good to see you honored here as you are a very special person. Your bio is interesting, you have been through a lot in your life and seem to stay positive. You are a helper, a friend, I know you like to help your fellow man, especially through tragedies like happened in 2005. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2009 4:08:56 PM
Thanks so much Stephen,
You know the first job title I ever had was a 'liaison' and I think it fits me as I am much better in a support position helping others.
There really is not a choice when it comes to staying positive as I am really a big  cry baby-so it kind of balances itself out.
This week's POTW honor was a fun distraction because everyday brings new challenges that have to be dealt with-Sunday the wind knocked down about 25 feet off one of my pecan trees.
The good news is that it fell perfectly on my side of the fence into an empty space and did not bonk me on the head!
I had just been out there having a conversation with one of the cats and gone in because it started to rain.

I keep my guardian angel very busy-(I just hope he gets paid OT)

Thanks again everyone for coming to my party, I can't wait to see who's next up.
+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/5/2009 1:39:38 PM
Dear Friend Joyce,

Congratulations and  Hugs!

Vessie

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!