Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JOYCE PARKER-HYDE, the 199th POTW!
7/31/2009 10:18:32 AM
Congratulations, Joyce.  Such an interesting bio.  I hope you have good luck and no storms in the future.  I love cats too and it is nice that you feed them.  Have a great celebration time at ALP.
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2009 10:45:20 AM
Thank you so much Shirley,
I'm really happy today Sneakers came up the back stairs to get me for breakfast and Ciao and Bella only ran away a few feet!
I got a phone picture but it was too far away-in time they might allow me to get closer.
From their size they look like my Cali is their 'aunt'-but she was not shy at all when she came-she just walked up and started helping me garden and made it up the stairs with her tiny little legs and took over.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2009 12:05:45 PM
Hi Joyce,

You are so much fun, you make my day. I am so glad you got into cats, I love them too.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2009 5:27:47 PM
Hi POTW Team, WooHoo! Congrats to our special friend Joyce for the POTW win! Hugs,LaNell                                      
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2009 6:05:54 PM
Ah - here is our other Louisiana Lady!
Thanks LaNell.

Myrna, I'm glad too. Cali is a ball of furry love-funny thing she is just like my daughter was as a child-Terrell doesn't mind having a fur sister.

G.Lee - that sure is a pretty lady who is letting you pose with her!
Dimitra, Thomas, Sandra thank you - the flowers I get here are special because they don't have bugs:)

Mike - my grandma and I used to boo hoo hoo with "Queen for a Day" on tv.
Robert, Fionuala, Jan, Barbara, Cheryl - thank you all.

I'll be back to see who else I missed.

Barbara was it you with the deer eating the flowers? I read everything and then promptly forget where I saw it.
+0