Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PIED PIPER FAIRY TALE - FACT OR FICTION?
4/3/2009 7:14:17 AM
Hello Peter,

I love it and even though there isn't anything in our Constitution about electing a @#$%ing moron we do have that taken care of in a very old document that is still in place called the Magna Carta, the bill of rights that formed the foundation of British common law on which U.S. law is based. We the people can form our own grand jury and in the State of Georgia this has already taken place and there are about 20 of states doing like wise, the procedure includes some intimidating language.Below is the verbage of the complaint.

"If the government does not amend the error within 40 days after being shown the error, then the four members shall refer the matter to the remainder of the grand jury," it says. "The grand jury may distrain and oppress the government in every way in their power, namely, by taking the homes, lands, possessions, and any way else they can until amends shall have been made according to the sole judgment of the grand jury."

the plaintiffs in the action are nine military or legislative leaders, including Allen C. James, currently on active duty in the U.S. Army in Iraq. Others include several retired military leaders as well as elected state representatives.

"Relators request that as U.S. Attorney, you institute a Quo Warranto proceeding against Obama under DC Code § 16-3502, and demand that Obama show clear title, proving, with clear and convincing evidence, that he had qualified as president elect.  The case was filed in the District of Columbia because the district recognizes the procedure Taitz is the lawyer filling these cases and has other attorneys in other states working as well.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2009 7:22:22 AM

I don't believe that, Atlas's reach and following, is the issue Peter.  I would say that Obama's actions are part of a well laid plan.  Nothing moronic, if you remember the goal is to destroy the US as we know it. 

Now the Congress!  That is a batch of morons for going along with it and then blustering when caught. 

The people of US that elected BHO they are the biggest morons and won't understand the cartoon, nor this thread.  Instead if thinking they will just react and ask for more handouts and pity.  Oh yeah and they will condemn this post too.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2009 8:15:25 AM

Hi Geketa,

I read about the citizens grand jury and the results of the Georgia jury. I was sure I posted about it but I guess I forgot. Thanks for bringing it up.

Hopefully something good will come out of all these new actions that will be taken in the other 20 States too.

Orly Teitz is doing magnificent work. I also read about the Quo Warranto last week in WND I believe. It's interesting though that the only city that recognizes it is Washington DC. Hopes she socks it to him in his own back yard now. Good for her, a real smart lawyer it seems.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2009 8:23:17 AM

Of course Atlas Shrugs isn't the issue Jim. But you mentioned it in a negative manner and I replied.

The Congress and Senate do have their fair share of morons and those that are supporting moronic acts.

The BHO supporters and especially all those that voted for him expecting all the freebies are getting a wake up call now. Very few will benefit much and even those that do will lose much more in the long run.

Now as to BHO. Check his bowing to the Saudi King. Pretty damn mronic if you ask me in public for all the world to see that he is subserviant to the King.

Releasing terrorists from Gitmo that went and rejoined terrorist groups. Sound pretty moronic to me. Pledging money at the G20 that he hasn't got is even more moronic. The list actually goes on and on.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2009 9:05:51 AM

Hello Peter,

No, it was not moronic, it was a very telling statement to the world and should have woke up Americans.  None this surprises me because UNLIKE most MORONS I did my research on the man and his ideology. 

I know he is a Muslim(IMHO and bones) not a Christian as he portrays.  There are 57 Islamic States, there are 50 US States this should have been the first clue then two public ally aired interviews, Obama, made the following statement.  " My Muslim beliefs, oh, ah, my Christian beliefs."  Now which is it?  The bow says it all.

Once again it was not a moronic move.  It was planned, calculated and meant for the 57 Islamic states not the 50 states of the USA.  Nothing moronic about executing a plan.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!