Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Akiane Kramarik, a child prodigy
3/4/2009 7:57:36 PM

Dear Rinna,

Thank you very much for visiting this thread and posting.

You are so right in Akiane's art being intense. I think this word very precisely summarizes how her painting, beyond its other great qualities of beauty and spirituality, affects all of us. And it was certainly its touching my heart to the very core that made me feature her awesome art in the first place.

Below is another of Akiane's extremely beautiful paintings that is indeed very intense - "Love At First Sight".

Thanks again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 1:56:55 AM

Hello Luis,

Short of time, but, just had to say how much I'm enjoying your exchanges.

Your great subject and your great contributors has taken this away from just art to inspirational art.

It is fascinating to follow the conversation and thoughts.

Everyone, You have all inspired me.

Roger

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2009 2:37:08 PM

Again Luis,  These paintings are absolutely astonishing!  They do seem immortal.  Georgeous picture of Mother and baby; these paintings speak...they reveal a message; the baby is part of the mother and the mother's love and God's love is present, who loves us also in this fashion, if we can see.

Oh I have joy to hear someone say they have felt the "revealed" truth; and this is exactly what the Truth is supposed to do...quicken us, make us alive!  I was telling my own daughter age 12, who recently has had life changing experience during a revival here, so that she has turned drastically from a typical "I know it all" defiant young lady into a warm, loving, very open and willing hearted dream child, I told her.....Remember when Jesus asked his Disciples who they say he is, and Peter said, "Thou art the Christ," and Jesus said to him, "Thou art Peter and upon "this Rock" I will build my church?  The rock is the 'rock of revelation"....Peter was told flesh and blood had not revealed that truth to him but God had, and it was upon "this" kind of revealed Truth that Christ would build his church!  Amen.

Hold onto it....know it....and know it even more Luis, and me too, because this kind of Truthnot only quickens us for a moment but quickens our life and path!  Sometimes I feel like a blabber mouth, but God also revealed this word to me once...."Stop holding back, because the things you have in heart to say to people, I put there."  And so, like Akiane, God is a light in all of us and he wants us to share that light with others in whatever ways that light comes out of us, amen.                      Love Kim

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2009 1:10:56 AM

What a child prodigy!  Absolutely beautiful art work...and to have her honor God by giving him the credit is really great.  I had seen her & her mother on a special show a couple of years ago, but hadn't seen her since then.  I had forgotten how wonderful her art is & I totally enjoyed seeing it now.

Thanks for bringing this showing to us.  I'm going to call it....

The Adland Gallery of Outstanding Art. 

Take care & I will look forward to more Art Shows!

Cheryl

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/7/2009 6:22:11 AM
Hello Luis,

I really cannot express my feelings while watching the video that you posted about this incredible young painter. What a talent! And what a face! She looks like an angel on the earth. Truly inspired by a holy spirit.

Thanks for sharing.

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!