Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Akiane Kramarik, a child prodigy
2/27/2009 11:55:53 AM

Hello Peter,      

Thank you for visiting, you are always so welcome!

The level of Akiane’s work is indeed brilliant, it really is awesome. I too find it hard to believe that such a young girl can sketch and paint like she does.

As you so aptly say, only God knows what she will create in the future.

Like you, I had not watched the video. Not that I needed to watch it to know she is quite extraordinary as an artist; actually, this was absolutely evident from the moment I put my eyes on her portrait at age four, and then as I found time to peruse more of her amazing works. But when I did watch the video, any remaining doubt was dispelled.

Thanks again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo   

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2009 1:11:10 PM

Dear Kim,

I see this child Akiane’s art has touched you much in the way that it did to me, and I am very happy for it and for its being such a great inspiration for us both. This is something that until now I had not been able to express in words, or maybe I felt too shy to share with others my real feelings even though most visitors here, old Adland’s friends actually, are highly spiritual, and derisiveness is the last thing one would expect from them.

Until recently, it never occurred to me to think which kind of art, “sacred” or “profane”, I enjoyed viewing the most; in fact, most of what I ever thought regarding sacredness in art had to do with the big role played by religion, both in the West and the East, in the advancement of art, and more particularly with God and all matters spiritual as a great source of inspiration for artists.

Furthermore, while artistic talent as a “gift” is a concept widely accepted which may actually be applied to all kinds of talent, or perhaps precisely because of it, I never paid much attention to it either. I suppose I took it for granted too.

But your post goes beyond all that in that it has awaken something that I suppose was dormant deep inside of me, I mean, viewing God as utilizing very special people to reflect his own reality to inspire others. Of course this is also widely admitted among religious people, and actually can be expanded to all things in the universe, as all things are apt to tell us of God and his prodigies.

However, the fact remains that you have got to the crux of all this matter here, and I don’t have enough words to thank you for it because you have been a source of fresh inspiration and understanding for me and all who may chance to read your posts.

Isn’t it wonderful how divine inspiration can multiply to infinity.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2009 8:05:06 PM

Well thank you for wonderful words Luis, and it is a joy to hear of someone else experiencing that certain Life...that quickens us...that seems to make our heart and mind alive in ways that nothing merely earthly does.  I am touched by your profession that you've known this Light of Life has existed in you, even if way down deep, and it's quite a marvel how God uses the simplest things, even a simple child, to ignite this flame, or to open our vision and heart to the things of heaven, to God himself, who is this Light and this lively Life, that surely is not intended to lay dormant in us, but God loves and desires for "you" no less than this child, who has been a reflection of his light to you, to know and exist in the same spirit of Life.

This same inspiration we get and feel from this young girl and her talent is Not something God intends to be reserved in only her, but he displays His own Spirit through her!   So that when you "see" her you see Him, and this is something He told me of once when I so greatly loved a certain woman who I believe He sent me for a season as a spiritual mother; He seemed to say that all this Love I saw in her and felt from her was actually "His" Love extended to me!  And I am very sure that the child's life has been marked to be a reflection of God's own wonder and heart and spirit toward us. 

I see what you say about how the ideas we develop about art or about anything can come to us in a certain perspective, and then sometimes we are shown a perspective we never saw before, and such is God himself; he is not as much learned as he is "revelaed" and what you have felt is like a revelation, a door opened to see and know things that are not of this world, which things God is reflecting through this child.  It is my hope that you go on to experience in greater depth what lies deep in your heart, because surely it's from this place of heart that True Life really comes.    Be blessed,   Kim

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 1:58:36 PM
Dear Luis,
Greetings!
Thank you so much for posting this.  This child prodigy is amazing.  Her artwork is so intense that it can touch your heart to the core if you see it.

Great job done here Luis.

Appreciate it.

Regards,
Rinna
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 7:07:50 PM

Dear Kim,

I so fully agree with you now on God's being not so much learned as he is revealed. Your own experience of the love you saw in another person actually being "His" love I can also perfectly understand and resonate with. 

Thank you very much for your kind loving posts, indeed they have been a revelation to me as well.

In selecting the pictures that I was going to show on this thread, I was unsure between "Mother's Love" or "On My Knees", and in the end it was the latter that I included. Please accept "Mother's Love" below as a token of my appreciation for you.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!