Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Akiane Kramarik, a child prodigy
2/26/2009 6:18:13 AM

Hello Luis Miguel,

I just watched the video and all I can say is that I'm in total awe of the talent this young girl has.

I don't believe I have ever witnessed a talent such as hers.

Again thank you for sharing this with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2009 10:34:40 AM
Daughter of a King Pictures, Images and Photos

Is it any wonder she is so richly blessed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Luis,

No one is more happy than me to see you revive your forums again, I hope you will continue to mesmerize us with your contribution. This is an awesome young girl. I have spent so much time going over her work. I am at a loss of words to express myself here. THANK YOU for bringing her to our attention. She deserves all that she is bestowed. INCREDIBLE....!

Thank you again.

Blessings

Pauline
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2009 2:50:10 PM
Hi Luis, This information was very interesting in your forum. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks, LaNell             
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2009 3:52:10 PM

Dear Sarah,

Thank you very much for your post, which is as usual filled with important feedback. But first, let me apologize for responding this late to you.

Your choice of the master pieces that you comment on is most interesting. It is especially for me, as not only have you selected the three ones that I would probably keep for me if I had to decide on it, but also because of the reasons that you apparently had for selecting them.

In the case of "The Butterfly Passion", for example, I had it clear that it had to be one of the featured works, but for no other reason than my absolutely liking it. Now I can as clearly see that the one detail why this painting is so special is the bubbles, without which it would perhaps be just another fantastic, if very beautiful, landscape painting. As to their connection with angels, I was not aware of it either, and I can understand now why they are frequently included in images that have a dreamy or magic quality.

"The Change" was a favorite from the start, but again for no other reason that its being a very beautiful landscape painting, with a perfect composition of course, and a superb work with the light and shadows. I even doubted it would be duly appreciated by visitors, even though in my opinion, painting an impressive landscape like this one would have made the greatest master of painting in history proud of his art.

However, it was the eyes of her human figures that made the greatest impression on me from the start. This is a characteristic of the greatest masters of painting, that their eyes are not only exceptionally well painted, but they are alive as well. Moreover, they follow you wherever you are in the room. This was very clear to me after I had watched a video featuring mostly Akiane with one of her human figures on her side, and yes, both this figure's eyes and the eyes of her "Prince of Peace" would look into me as well.

So there you have, I had every reason to thank you most especially for visiting.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2009 10:26:45 AM

Dear Jo,

I am so very happy that you have visited. She, Akiane, is one of those rare cases that occur once in a very, very long while. In the discordant world we live in, even the biggest geniuses are apt to fade away before we have the time to take a closer look at their work. That is what happened to me in Akiane’s case, and it was only by chance that I was fortunate enough to become aware of her and her wonderful art again. 

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!