Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Akiane Kramarik, a child prodigy
3/7/2009 11:48:55 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Luis,
 I have been quite busy lately and not able to go into forums that much, however when I was asked to stop by and take a look at this one I did.  The horse and the change show so much insight.  This girl is absolutely fantastic.  It is amazing how she captured the sunlight in 'The Change'  Many artists use a wash, however this girl captured the intermitten spots of sunlight with remarkable clarity.  As she has been home schooled it is obvious that her teacher (s) were fantastic as well, however I believe that it is she teaching them rather than the other way around.  This has opened my eyes to be more resonsive to my friends here. Thank you so much for this new Ray of Hope for our future generation.
GOD BLESS YOU
Mike
Easter Cross
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 2:32:00 PM

Luis Miguel, thank you for showcasing this young girl's art.  I am astounded.  I have never heard of her but now I want to do some research on her and tell my friends about her wonderful paintings.  I really liked the painting  On My Knees.

I just love your forum Luis Miguel!  Thank you,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2009 12:58:56 PM

Dear Pauline,

I have finally found a few moments to come by and reply to your kind post. But first, let me thank you for granting this forum the Best Forum Appreciacion Award, and then for being so gentle as to come and post here.

My answer is yes, I would like to continue "mesmerizing," as you say, you and all my kind visitors with this forum. As you know, for nearly two years I have been featuring artists only sporadically because of a personal project that required my full attention, and even now I am trying to finish it, so it is not very clear whether I will be able to launch myself in full again as previously. As the Spanish saying goes, "Man proposes, God disposes..."  However, recently I got from a dear friend the idea (or rather the inspiration) to feature Akiane, and while finding other artists as incredibly endowed as she is will not be easy, I migth resume the forum little by little until it is working at full speed again... I really hope so.

Thanks again, 

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2009 9:06:48 PM

Dear Cheryl,

I deeply appreciate the trouble you have taken both to bring this thread to the public attention in Adland, and to come and post your comments here.

Akiane's wonderful artwork is for sure my most treasured presentation so far. This certainly has to do with her giving God the credit for it, as this circumstance confers her (and her art) a spirituality that not even the most renowned artists of all time were endowed with  a touching sacredness that seduced, inspired, and moved me to the extent that this work or hobby of mine became a thrilling and delectable endeavor throughout.

However, this "sacred" character of my task has not in the least predisposed my appreciation of her art, which, in my opinion, stands on its own merit at a same level with that of the greatest masters simply because as you so aptly rated it, it is "outstanding". 

Best Regards,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 6:35:08 PM

Dear Dimitra,

It's a real pleassure to have you back here in this forum, and especially in this thread. Akiane is an angel on the earth, there is no doubt about that, and her inspiration is of divine nature. To me it too is very difficult to put my feelings in writing; but I can tell you there never has been an artist that touched me as deeply as Akiane has, even beyond mere artistic considerations, and so sharing her art with others has become to me a pleasure as well.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!