Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Akiane Kramarik, a child prodigy
2/22/2009 2:02:27 PM

Hi Luis Miguel.

Thank you for this magnificent presentation.

Akiane's work is pure brilliance and perfection. I find it hard to believe that one so young is able to create art at this level.

Her self portrait at age 4 is mind boggling and the rest is her natural progression through age. Just imagine what she will create as she gets older. WOW, what a thought.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Shalom,

Peter  

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 4:17:14 PM

Hello Luis Miguel,

What a beautiful and inspiring story...  Being an American, I am surprised that I had never heard this story.....Should have been all over the news here.........

Have a wonderful and blesssed day.....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2009 4:32:42 PM

Thank You Luis for sharing this!   

What an inspiration!  I can only imagine that God chose to reflect himself so greatly through this girl; it catches my attention that she prays every morning and converses with God in her head she says.  She has poems that are no less a prodogy, and she says she invites us to see if we can solve the puzzle of what she writes, and her writing speaks of an unearthly Love, and it's my feeling that God put this child among us to give us glimpses of his reality and of heaven that are not so visible to us in this life. 

When her words in a poem speak of the whole purpose being Love, I am inspired that God is trying to show us the greater reality of himself through this child.  She says she prays every early morning and hears herself talking with god in her head; I remember a time that I got up early every morning to pray for an hour and how I felt myself change and felt this constant communicating with God.  It seems to be so easy and natural for her...here again, the child like heart; God is surely showing us some things in this young girl.

What a beautiful response from Phil Black!  Beautiful scripture!  Remember the Word says we must become as a child, that the last will be first...I keep thinking, we have alot to see and learn from a child.

Thank You again for sharing this Luis,
                                              Such an inspiration; and I think is meant
                                                  to be to all of us,   Kim

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 7:56:15 PM

Dear Phil,

It is a great pleasure to have you visit this forum after such a long absence. Your posts have always been greatly appreciated, as they are written by a knowledgeable person and a sincere friend. If as you say this has come as a wonderful surprise and a blessing to you, then just imagine how inspiring it is for me to see you hit on the core of the matter regarding this child, her precious gift, and the wonderful circumstances about her life.

Particularly in these troubled days, we must thank God for our being able to learn about and witness such great prodigies. As you so aptly put, it is as if the Heavenly Kingdom is coming to us.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!