Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What about Respect in Making a Difference?
2/10/2009 6:11:05 AM
Hello Amanda,

Interesting how our life is so much influenced by the behavior of our parents...

Interesting also how the memory works sometimes... it seems so tough to remember something when I voluntarily want to or if someone ask a question... but, when not thinking about it, it comes with spontaneity...

Here is one somewhat paradoxical about spontaneity...

INTERESTING...;-)
Alain
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 6:29:18 AM

Hi Alain and all!

I enjoyed reading all what has been posted here! And also have learned a lot!

Now when ponder on my PLANES FOR SPONTANEITY :) .... I find it at the same point where can be found MY FREE WILL :) .

Should I laugh, cry or continue with my search ?

Wish to all to have the day filled by respect :) !

Luka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 6:44:13 AM
Dearest Luka,

I have 3 sons a little older than you are... but, that makes me feel very close to you somehow... I wish they could be here as well and participate in this community...

I just want to say that You are a Great Young Man Luka with much Spirit and Wisdom... this is so great to have you contributing all around the community and to have You as a Friend.

Blessings,
Alain
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 7:17:35 AM

Hi Luka,

Like Alain I am so pleased to see you participating in great discussion at Adland.

I have long been an advocate of getting more members from outside of the USA, Canada, Britain and Australia and even more important under 40's.

A lot of younger people (rightly) go for fun communities with lots of music and dating and that is good, but, there is a place here for youth to influence this community and broaden it's base.

Luka my friend, you are making a HUGE contribution here and we appreciate it.

Keep being you and keep getting involved.

Help me to encourage younger and more global friendships.

Roger

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 9:14:39 AM
My goodness Alain,
You certainly are a magnet for interesting discussions! Everything that has been said here is respectful, thoughtful and meaningful.
The only aspect I would add is to respect oneself in our mutual field of marketing.
I have noticed that a lot of people send out pre-written messages for programs they obviously have not read. The lowering of standards in the way we choose to communicate with each other is one of those slippery slopes.
We have a lot of members who try to keep the boundaries clear for all of us but new people do come in with bad language (in an invitation to become friends-no less!) without first getting to know the people here or who they are dealing with.
This is very dis-respectful, and fortunately they don't stay around for long.
I agree that when you start with keeping self respect at the forefront, you won't stray far from your personal values and ideals and will self monitor the kind of words and thoughts that you send out into the universe as they will dictate what comes back to you.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!