Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What about Respect in Making a Difference?
2/9/2009 11:33:13 AM
Dear Alain,
Greetings!
I would like to inform you that you thanking everyone is a sign of respect.  You have given us respect in penning our thoughts that I would like to give you respect in return for allowing us to share our thoughts.

You have outdone yourself with this thread and all I can say is keep em coming buddy!

Have a blessed week!

Love, Rinna

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 1:30:50 PM
Hi Alain,

This is a very interesting,informative forum, not only with your answers, but with JeanMarie, Amanda, Rinna, Roger, and Kim (hope I didn't miss anyone).  Everyone has given helpful insight to Respect.  Thank you.  Just wanted to leave you all with this.

I thought this was so lovely, I wanted to share it with a great bunch of friends.
Love
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 2:18:24 PM
Alain as you know im a musician or maybe not but i wear many hats these days but heres a cool song that takes us back in the early 60s, 1965 i think by a great voice of soul - in school i took a class in my younger years called Music Appreciation in which we learned the history of music , perhaps this is why i know so much but anyway one of the requirements was to write up a bio on who was featured to learn about that week in class, i wrote a 3 page article on Aretha Franklin... Enjoy!! :)((youtube id="q1M2fk72mfw&feature=related"))((/youtube))                      
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 2:32:36 PM

Hello Thomas!

Thanks for stopping by Bizzy Friend... very much appreciated!

and, for bringing in your musical contribution... so sweet for the Soul indeed...

and bringing so many "souvenirs" at the same time ;-)

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 3:33:14 PM
Hello Alain and friends of
RESPECT and Making a Difference :-)

While I was looking for something else I came across this and as I don't have now time for getting into details with this very good topic .... I leave you with this one!

Respect has to be earned

This kind of "RESPECT" may so often be seen around us in life!

I'll be back to this! :-)
Have a wonderful week!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!