Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What about Respect in Making a Difference?
2/10/2009 3:22:01 PM

Thank your Roger!

Coming ! :) :) 

Luka
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 6:25:11 PM
Hi Alain,

This is a delightful forum.  What wonderful caring, respecitable people on your forum.
Beautifully done.  Thank you for all your caring.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 9:32:25 PM

Hello Dearest Joyce!

Very happy to see you here My Friend... Thank you for your Presence, your kind words and your insight... Happy that you enjoy our discussion... I enjoy it so very much myself. And, if I attract great discussions, that's great; but, I am certainly attracting amazing people as well... and, I feel so blessed by all of YOU!

You are so right My friend... these people that are jumping on anyone and everyone to blow all around about their opportunity are certainly not respectful and, even though some of them try to hide this behind some fake gentleness, the effect is still the same.

They do not know anything about us, what do we like, want, love, what are our goals, what type of business are we actually in if any and, are we in any way looking for something else at all and they just spill the beans... ;-) We don't know anything about them either but, we will for sure run into partneering with them on this "oustanding" opportunity... many of them are not even able to show their face by putting a picture to their profile, and they think that we will give them trust and credibility... Amazing!

I just can't understand sometimes how some people may think... But, that is certainly part of the so many differences and as Kim say it as well part of our own personal growth process... We are all on the way to Be the Best We Can Be, but we are all at different level through our own life with its set of experiences and, this also requires lot of Respect, Support and Understanding.

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 9:42:31 PM

Hello Roger and Luka, Dear Friends...

What are you doing? ...having fun on my forum ;-)

I am so happy that you can be here and have fun together My Friends... it is fun to see you doing and I enjoy it very much... and you know what? This is all so much about respect also... isn't it? We are not always in the mood for a great serious discussion... we sometimes need to let some vaps out and this is so crucial to our health as well... Have FUN Dear Friends!

With Lots of friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 9:52:19 PM

Dearest Kim and Myrna,

So happy always to see You around sharing with us about your Joy, Smile, Love and Wisdom... I fantasize sometimes at what could be achieved in this World if we could gather together with all of this amazing energy and plenitude of talents that we have and share...

With Lots of Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0