Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/21/2009 5:24:14 PM

Hello  Krystyna

About the last video link you posted, I think he was being sarcastic about something that Israel was once again being blamed.  It didn't make sense to me.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 5:46:07 AM
Hello Helen!

Maybe this will be more interesting. It is from first days in January 2009.

The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani has addressed the Arab world, calling on its leaders to hold an emergency summit and take a stance to stop the aggression on Gaza.

He said it is useless seeking the UN's help unless Arab leaders listen to their people, who have been taking to the streets for over a week.

Click above for the PLEA

He says clear "it is useless seeking the UN's". Many other countries tried and it had no effect.

How did your country react? Did they send any medicine or help those who survived after the war? What I know several thousands of your soldiers joined the UN multinational forces to keep peace in CYPRUS, in Sierra Leone, in Congo, in Kossovo, In FYROM, in Sudan, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Gaza and many other places.

What did they do to stop the massacres? One thing they did. You know, they get paid thrice your salary and four times your salary. Did they do anything to help people to flee the critical areas in Gaza City or they pushed and forced them in the schools and hospitals to be easy victims.

Just some of the facts we have on Canada UN forces.

You know Mary, when the Israelis bomb they don't care if UN forces are there to protect the civilians and they don't care if they die either. So do their enemies when they reply.

Here is somenting bad that happened to three Canadian citizens, UN observers at the Canadian UN forces
patrol base in Lebanon, 2006. One of them sent this email home to a news channel.

"What I can tell you is this," he wrote in an e-mail to CTV dated July 18. "We have on a daily basis had numerous occasions where our position has come under direct or indirect fire from both (Israeli) artillery and aerial bombing".

"The closest artillery has landed within 2 meters (sic) of our position and the closest 1000 lb aerial bomb has landed 100 meters (sic) from our patrol base. This has not been deliberate targeting, but rather due to tactical necessity."

The whole article

The person was killed some days after from an Israeli missile in another strike. He was unarmed so were the other two Canandian observers who died in same strike.

My direct question to you is:
What would think and do being, mother, widow or siter of this person?

Blessed be and don't listen to me. Follow your heart. In wars the vistims are always the unarmed ones. Those who fight they know also how to hide, but civilians can't, they are always in the middle.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 11:10:00 AM

Wake up, my dear Greek brother Georgios!

Wake up, Europe!

Europe or Eurabia...

((youtube id="3cQRPtYVW1I&feature"))((/youtube))

Happy weekend,

Lydia

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 1:54:48 PM
Hello Lydia!

Thank you for the warning. I know very well what is happening in Europe. Three Muslim countries were created by UN after the last US-Yugoslavia war. It is known to all that USA was the leader of this war but do we know the real result?

Here it is. After the war only one person was enough to ensalve three European coutries. George Soros (born György Schwartz), a multi-billonair bought, Macedonia, Kossovo and Romania. Their economy depends on him.

Look here what his Foundation testifies in their Wiki-page:
  • I am not a Zionist, nor am I am a practicing Jew, but I have agreat deal of sympathy for my fellow Jews and a deep concern for thesurvival of Israel.
  • The Bush administration is once again in the process of committinga major policy blunder in the Middle East ... Hamas won the electionsin an upset victory. Then came the blunder I am talking about. Israel,with the strong backing of the United States, refused to recognize thedemocratically elected Hamas government.
Throuth is that he is a ZIONIST and supporter of the Zionist Government of Israel. He may have had a different opinion in the case Gaza War, but as long as there are conflicts and wars he is making huge money.

He supports Trostkijst, gays, feminine organizations.

He founded Charter 77 in Tzechoslovakia.
He founded Solidarnoz in Poland.
He was behind Sakharov matter in USSR

Mr Khodorkovsky, Russia's richest man, is in jail facing chargesof fraud and tax evasion.
Soros is behind Khodorkovsky family.
An Article for more information ITAR-TASS  

He supported the anti-communist regimes ins East European Countries after the fall of Sovjet Union

He is the man who paid the rebellion in Bejing, Tiananmen Square, 1989
He is a known supportor Dhalai Lhama (1989) and the Monk Revolt (2008) during the Olympic Games.  

He is the man behind the collapse of Bank of England (Black Wednesday)

He is the man who founded Saakashvilli, the puppet President of Rep. Of Georgia
Thecontroversy over the Georgian surprise military attacks on SouthOssetia and Abkhazia on 8.8.08 makes a closer look at the controversialGeorgian President and his puppet masters important. An examinationshows 41 year old Mikhail Saakashvili to be a ruthless and corrupttotalitarian who is tied to not only the US NATO establishment, butalso to the Israeli military and intelligence establishment. The famous‘Rose Revolution of November 2003 that forced the ageing EdouardShevardnadze from power and swept the then 36 year old US universitygraduate into power was run and financed by the US State Department,the Soros Foundations, and agencies tied to the Pentagon and USintelligence community.
Read the whole article.

He was founding George Bush but he turned over to Barack Obama now
So why is he so upset with Bush? The answer is simple. Soros is angrynot with Bush's aims - of extending Pax Americana and making the worldsafe for global capitalists like himself - but with the crass and blunderingway Bush is going about it. By making US ambitions so clear, the Bushgang has committed the cardinal sin of giving the game away. For years,Soros and his NGOs have gone about their work extending the boundariesof the "free world" so skilfully that hardly anyone noticed.Now a Texan redneck and a gang of overzealous neo-cons have blown it.

Now Who is György Schwartz (Geoge Soros):
He was a collaborator to the SS by giving out real Jews to the Germans. He is an Ashkenazi Jew* and not real Jew because his ancestors where the Khazars in south Russia, thos who Vladimir Dolgorucky crossed when he founded MOSCOW and they spread from Polland to Rhinland in Western Germany. After that they hate Russia and Greece because Vladimir Dolgorucky married A Greek Byzantine Princess and with her Russia turned to Christian Orthodox country instead of a Judaic satellite.

*Known Ashkernazi Jews (They all had different names at their birth)
and many -many others known scientists and politicians.
Being a grandson of a kulak (
кула́к, farmer) probably Mikhail Gorbachev was also an "hidden" Ashtenaz y Jew (I have no evidence on this about Gorbachev. Only thing I know is that his grandfather was a kulak and from his period I remember the expression "the wolf changes his fur but not his manners" or "a kulak is always a kulak').

Now you may understand why Peter and Helen Elias(-zoon) who is a Mennonite in beliefs are in dispute with me. They know very well that I will not keep my mouth closed.
(I would like you to check Mennonites in Russia-You will better underdstand their wander from east to west and back again to be now in majority living in Canada and USA)

Love and hugs
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2009 6:15:13 AM

Hello once again, Georgios

I cannot speak for Peter but I don't care if you shut up or not because the more you talk the deeper your foot gets stuck in your mouth.

I find it difficult to believe what you say because each time you have made an assumption about me, you have been wrong so I have to wonder what else you've gotten wrong or misinterpreted. 

Let me give you an example.....

The Mennonites were a hard-working, meticulous people with a lot of rules for themselves.  They were very much anti-war of any kind and went to great lengths to avoid involvement including becoming 'conscientious objectors' because they did not believe in killing under any circumstances.  This is merely a statement and I still am not sure how I should feel about it.

The Mennonites are not a majority in Canada and the US.  As a matter of fact they are a minority group.  Many of the earlier Mennonites no longer follow the Mennonite faith having instead formed other evangelical churches such as the Alliance Church, the Evangelical Church and others.  Some switched to become Baptist and some even became Pentecostals.  Except for those in the province of Winnipeg that follow the Mennonite faith, most have integrated into the general population so that you would not know which had been Mennonites or not. 

If you want to know which are the Mennonites, we are the better looking ones  :)

I am one of these in this latter group which means I do not follow the Mennonite faith any longer.  I told you this before but you choose to omit what doesn't suit your purpose which most of the time is questionable to say the least.   Although I admire many of their traits, I do not believe in a pile rules like the Mennonites  have made for themselves and for those upon whom they impose them.  I must point out that not all Mennonite churches do this.

If you are interested in how I believe, you need to read the Bible (I read the NKJV), read a book called 'Classic Christianity' by Bob George and also you need to go to the following website and listen to a few radio broadcasts and videos that you will find there.  It is excellent teaching ...all of it.
            www.realanswers.net 

You know, Georgios, there is something you need to understand and it is this....
God loves you.  Instead of getting all upset about something you can do very little about, your time would be better spent finding out about this God who wants to be your Savior before you die.   It would be time better spent than believing all those conspiracy theories of which more than half of them have to be wrong.  Even if one of those conspiracy theories happens to be right, how do you know it happened the way the writer of any of them proposes?  It's a complete waste of time ....just like me writing this letter is, I suppose.

One thing is sure.  We are entertaining some people here in Adland.  Many people like a bit of action.

Have a great and thankful day! ....everyday!

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!