Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/21/2009 12:53:35 AM

Hello Georgios,

I'm posting this for your information. The translation of the video posted by Krystyna is inaccurate and a far cry from what President Peres actually said. If you are interested I'm willing to translate it and post it here for you, the forum participants and viewers to read.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2009 1:09:14 AM

Do it please, Peter.

I also don't understand well enough speaking English

Thank You, Lydia

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2009 8:56:10 AM
Hi Lydia!

It is clear to me that Peter wants places to write. My forums aren't for him. For me Peter belongs to the past and I will not bother to give any replies to anything he writes because everything and every simle word he wirtes is based on lies. NO BRAINWASH in my forums. We have brain and white substance enough to understand what going on and what is good for us and what is bad.

As for the translation he can comment that in his own forums to convince his friends and NOT MY FRIENDS. We don't need any translators or commentators of his type here. If you really want the "correct" translation just ask him to send it to you in a PM. 

I stopped all coversation with Peter. You can tell him to go on sending his  RED LABELED BTW messages as on page 3 post No 4 into JoAnne's forums.
The lapsus he made in his that forum, which he is not able to edit and change, shows the kind of what personality he is. The BFA Judging Committee are members who never had a dispute in AdLandPro. I, the "trouble man and the thorn" of AdLandPro could never be a member in that committee, because I am a known "troubleman" and I am always involed in the disputes. EVERYONE knows that.

His lies and her comments make me only good. What better PR for me. I gain good reputation on all his faults without any promotion and everyday I get new friends.

So, Peters' LIE AFTER LIE makes me only good.

Happy Week End
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/21/2009 2:14:18 PM

It seems, Georgios that in total disregard to what even your friends are saying loud and clear, you love to keep on kicking and biting like some donkey. The art of forums, as also the art in life, is to keep your mind and spirit in respect to those that have different opinions to yourself. If your “theories” cannot be argued other than by insulting and by bitching, then they lack any and all credit.

Friendly yours,

Robert.  

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2009 4:09:20 PM
Hi Robert.

To your concern is what I reply to you. OK. When are you serious? I thought you wanted to meet me in my Zeus and pagan forum threads. Maybe my opinion of this kind counts more! You said yourself for having fun you want to see me in my pagan forums. As for the Israel - Palestine regimes I have my ideals and those are not easy to change with any Jesus or Catholic attitudes when Church is blessing wars against defenceless people. My Jesus is better. He says don't ever start a fight and He says defend yourself when you are attacked.

Do you know how many Palestinians are Christians. Do they also make shields of their children? Then their Jesus and God must be very wrong. Or is it hide somewhere best you can when the bombs come above your head? Are those camps in Lebanon and in Gaza Hamaz camps? Why aren't any UN people killed then?

Your country, though a NATO country, it is one of those that sell weapons to the Arabs and to Palestinians. Why? Is it to let them defend their country or is it to have work opportunities in your country to serve your national economy and to add some dirty dollars in your countries finances? Could you tell me the income in your BNP from your weapon industry?

Your country officially supports Israel but they sell the weapons to their antagonists. If that is not hypocrisy then I don't know the meaning of this word.

Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0