Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/10/2009 12:22:12 PM
Hello Ambassador John!

Welcome to our Israel-Palestine conflict discussion. I know your opinion on this matter and I respect it. I don't believe Israeli people are bad or war-happy. They are victims as well.

If our global organizations like UN and UNSCO were more interested in having peace in the region there would be peace. The individual support and food and medicine supplies this very moment are much bigger than the UNESCO aid to Palestine after the last war. We all know that nothing is working in the Town of Gaza, though we all have an opinion and we can not do anything to change the situation.

The Israeli lobby and mass media are very strong and pro Israeli in USA so are the relations between USA and Israel. The Palestinians are more or less without any healthy sympathies in your country. On that they have all propaganda against Islam and the Arabic terrorist organizations. Palestine is sovereign country and we all should start from a zero point when we compare Israel with Palestine.

The Christian west world is also for Israel. Religion is not the problem but economic interests that separate people. I a msure better dayswill come and one day we all proud will live in a world of peace. 

Kindly regrds,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/11/2009 5:06:17 AM

Hello Georgios,

I have read all these posts in here and I was searching for your positive and maybe feasible proposition towards a solution. I surely must have missed it because all I see is belittling feelings and personal attacks with a one sided insight of the matter yet to be mentioned. It all reminds me of the famous adage about opinions as being and rightfully so, the cheapest commodities on earth. Then of course I thank you for reminding me of those sights I saw in Africa many years back where hyenas and vultures kick, snarl, yap and hiss under the cunning and watchful eye of some marabous, over a carcass that once was a beautiful animal, animal that died to no fault of his, but when alive was definitely not surrounded by these scavengers. All in all I prefer your mythologies, because they have the advantage of whether right or wrong, vagarious or heinous they seem more suitable for your social involvements.

Having said that, and having been impressed by your “open letter to the president” I would like to complete it with this video I found and believe to be so in tune with your philosophy (whilst it lasts!) that I am sure you will appreciate.

((youtube id="QCU2e19f6_s"))((/youtube))

As always you have my friendly regards.

Robert.   

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: ORTHODOX JEWS AGAINST ZIONISTS (A must read)
2/11/2009 1:26:06 PM
Hello Robert!

I am not God neither am I a president or government to give any solutions. Seems that you don't catch the message from your environment. Of course being Catholic Christian you belong to the Holy Roman Empire and according to that you belong more or less to all those who read the Bible up and down. You may take this wrong but truth is the the Pope was first to Bless the new created Israel, Same Pope blessed Hitler for the Jewish genocide (a code to re-create State of Israel). Sovjet Union was 1st and USA after to recognize Israel. Do you know why? Don't guess, TELL ME. I know that you know. You see I want you in this discussion.
Today's Pope, Hmmm he, Yeah better not to say anything here ....

Here is something of value.

NETUREI KARTA of THE ORTHODOX JEWRY
JERUSALEM, PALESTINE
P.O.Box 5053 Jerusalem

Jan. 16/08

To
Honorable Doctor Mahmud Al-Zahar

As Orthodox Anti-Zionist Jews we harshly condemned the brutal acts of terrorism committed by the Zionist thug regime against the Palestinian People.

We wish to express our most sincere sympathies to all suffering Palestinians, especially following the latest vicious attack of the Zionists in Gaza.

We also wish to express our most sincere sympathies to you personally, Dr. Al-Zahar, for the death of your son, Hussam, at the hands of the Zionists following on the tragic murder of your other son, Khalid, several years ago at the hands of the Zionists.

We pray fervently to God to stop the vicious crimes of the Zionist regime and to dismantle that absurd Zionist state and restore all the rights to the Palestinian People, both those living inside Zionist-occupied Palestine and in other countries as refugees.

RABBI MEIR HIRSH

Neturei Karta
Jerusalem, Palestine

As for the Imagine, I would say fear the coloured President. He is of same blood line and beliefs.

Your fiorned,
Georgios
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/11/2009 4:06:06 PM

Hello Georgios,

Let us take this backwards, if you don’t mind.

“Fiorned” means “friendly” after a couple of bottles I presume. J

Next step is concerning the Imagine video; yes, I as well as many could be somewhat afraid of what his policies are getting into. Just goes to show how fast we need to update these things.

As for Rabbi Meir Hirsh, I hope his prayers are heard by God even though they go around Our Lord Jesus Christ. Then of course we all have our own theories here.

Now we come to you Zeus, no, you are not God. Your theories here confirm this abundantly where there to be any doubt in someone’s mind concerning that. All flat rejections are the common attributes of those, as you, who reject the truth, because they simply cannot be argued or even debated. So I am afraid that we shall need to wait for some other subject of yours for me to step in and have fun.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2009 6:44:10 PM
Hi Robert,

I agree with you, better to stay out of this discussion because you will never understand me. When you relate Jesus with the Zeus, Jews and the Palestinians then you are more or less off topic.
Maybe I should remind you about the St Bartholemy Night some centuries back to refresh your mind from who and from where the Zionist movement started some centuries back.
Keep up the prayers for your God to eliminate the Palestinians and maybe then the Zionists in Israel will have some peace which I doubt because the real Jews have nothing to do with Zionists and Europeans who accepted Judaism.
We all know what happened in Europe and why those who survived left to Canada, USA and Israel.

Kindly Regards,
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!