Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES-We have to learn to live together
2/9/2009 7:24:09 PM
Hi Georgios,

Can I third that with Yanni in Love is All.  I love this man and his wonderful music.

Everytime that are disbutes or hate or whatever I always think of the Movie South Pacific and the song call Carefully Taught.

This guy is so clear with the words, but I think is so true. 

((youtube id="IjWbd2a5FAI"))((/youtube))
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/10/2009 3:10:01 AM
Dear Georgios,
Greetings!
Thank you for your intention and for this reply thread.  Yes, it was very hard for me to post a point that I felt I had my right too but I was pushed away because I did not side their point.

However, as people are being the way they are, I respect that and I left it as it is with my point still made - I only side the children and that is final.  I appreciate you for your support and it is good that we can see BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY instead of one sided which my dear friend you have been doing for me ever since I returned to Adland.  I thank you for hearing me out in my time of need and making it alright for me to stand on my own two feet and breathe again.  I actually did it before coming back but you pulled the string and never let go at all.

Lots of love and care from me.  Thank you for spreading the love that you have to everyone here in Adland.  And you are a man who keeps to his words.

Love, Rinna

Ps. GOD BLESS YOU Georgios.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2009 4:21:46 AM
Hello Myrna, Rinna!

Thank you for the visits and your understanding. Yes Yanni is something special. We live in a world where we many times must take sides. Ethnic problems were always problems for many countries. I understand that Peter supports his country and it can be difficult for him to stay neutral. Anyhow simple people are those who pay the bill and we should all support the weakest ones. The winner takes it all and nothing is left to the others.

Kindly regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
2/10/2009 9:27:45 AM

Georgios, again thank you for showing another side of this story.  To all those posting here with your positive attitudes, thank you.  Somewhere I noticed there was a poll showing how many posts and visits were made in each of these forum threads.  What difference how many, it is the wisdom and kindness posted here that makes it a better place.  What does it profit to be name-calling and spiteful if someone does not agree with your position.  You, my friend, have a heart of good and kindness that outshines any of the evil things being said and done against you.  Now you even have the support of CEO and that warmed my heart to see his post.

Thank you for bringing it to us and our prayers are with all children and innocent people who just happened to be in the line of fire.  It is a prayer we could all have this:

Blessings,

Sara

+0
2/10/2009 11:39:07 AM
Hello Georgios and Bogdan!  8)

I agree with Bogdan that at as long as no name calling is done in this forum and things remain civil it should be left alone.

Georgios, I don't agree with you at all on this matter concerning Israel but I do believe you are entitled to freedom of speech. All I would hope for is that both parties make sure their information has been well researched and factual.

Take care my friend!

John R. Sanchez
AdlandPro's Goodwill Ambassador

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!