Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Picture Poll
1/26/2009 10:56:10 AM
Wow, i had no idea, who ever is giving you this forum link, my condolences. Dear Branka, my dear friend, Jim was only concerned perhaps not knowing it is my first picture to be used, in any profile for that matter, when first came online to work or to make a living as i am now what a long 4 years it has been but i did it. So with the regards to Jim and Branka, thank you both. God_bless you and your families. Bizzy Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 11:54:39 AM

Thomas - my first post didn`t relate to Jim`s post. I read it for the first time when I posted apologies.

I know my language is a little weird ... and not too easy to understand, BUT SIMPLY I MESSED UP SOME INFO SENT TO ME TOGETHER WITH THE LINK TO THIS FORUM.

Hope this is understudy.

Hope I am forgiven.

Branka

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 1:20:53 PM
Hi Thomas,

After reading all those other posts, I feel awful that I said you need to smile, I know you are a bundle of love and caring about everyone, so I need to apologize  for being insensitive  to your picture. It is fine.

I agree with Anna Maria,  It is how you see yourself that matters.

Sometimes after I post I wish I wouldn't have done that, but it is to late once you hit that button.

Please forgive,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 1:23:53 PM

Hi Tom,

How about just taking a new pic of yourself wearing a suit and smiling?  If you say you need to look like a suit & tie guy for being the Big Cheez at Bizzy Blogs, then just take a new pic and look spiffy!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 1:28:53 PM

Hi to Pat!

My computer died last Thursday, the day after my new election plans went into place!  I was really bummed and had to use a laptop for several days that also didnt have full features, until TODAY when I got a new computer.  I just spent the first half hour on it on Youtube, instead of getting back to important stuff!! 

Also lost my cat for an entire day from Saturday night until yesterday, was at the end of my life about that but found her OUTSIDE!  Don't know how she got out but she's back now and attitudy like she had a big adventure! 

I noticed she was missing when I realized I had eaten a meal without being nagged, that is unusual!    Anyway, my life is back on now....found the cat and got a new computer.  Losing the cat was actually a bigger bummer than the broken computer, ya know what I mean as a pet lover!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!