Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Picture Poll
1/26/2009 8:39:25 AM
I think you look very distinguished.
Keep it.
+0
1/26/2009 9:15:04 AM

Hello Thomas!!  Been offline for a couple of days so I had to read through all the posts in this thread to catch up.  It seems to me that you have the right to post whatever picture you prefer.  If this one makes YOU feel better, then that is the way to go friend.  At least you have a picture!!

Wow you are now a CEO!  Congratulations!!  You are going to be one Bizzy person.  We send prayers for your Granny, it is never easy being overseer for caring for loved ones.

Be glad this picture of you was taken at night.  This is one of my early morning ones!

Just wanted to add some giggles here, everyone sounds so serious.  I do like your (not) baby picture though.

Lots of Laughs,

Sara

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 9:28:36 AM

f1f6ed3a71e6b081ac101e48480ae2fd.jpg picture by Heidi14663

Hi ya Thomas,

Your pic is fine my friend.
Congrats on your newest projects!
Maybe you could give us all a good lesson on time leverage as you seem to everywhere all the time lol!

Nick I had to say the message you left that says, "Let Thomas Decide", cracked me up!

THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR THE GIGGLES FOR MY FRIEND!

You know I love ya's!

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 9:33:04 AM
Hello Thomas :-)

First the title and now the post! Very intriguing! It is true it was and I think it always is odd when a friend of us changes his profile pic, showing up something different we are not used to ... but then its YOU which ever the picture is up there!
Its true, A SMILE, never harms CEO or not,
but ... in the end

Wish you the best,
Anamaria :-)

PS: hm, this picture again!
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 9:40:04 AM

Hello Jim,

I didn`t read any other post, only Thomas`s first, so I DIDN`T RELATE TO YOU AND YOUR POST, LOL, SIMPLY BECAUSE I DIDN`T READ IT.

And, flying to my first work destination - I messed up things read at that PM - with the link that person provided me. Only one quilty and messed up here is my very own I :) ...

Having a trauma from our past insulting issues - my reaction wasn`t to praise it, and when figured that out - I came to ask to be forgiven.

I usually don`t post before I read all what wish comment ... but exceptions always can be found.

Thanks for clarifying this potential issue :) and God bless you!

Branka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!