Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Picture Poll
1/26/2009 1:51:42 AM
           AMEN NICK !!!!
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 2:12:15 AM

Dearest Thomas,

I am not sure I understand what`s here going on, and just hope this is not a tail of past months at ALP.

Someone founds your profile pics as an improper ....

Dearly, I think that may suggest you person very unhappy by his/her own life, and one who`s health really is questionable. You know I always say what I really think, and now what I think may be packed in maybe a little more pleasant words ... but I wish for my words to be understudy.

I think that Bogdan is too patient, and don`t like to offend anyone, but I am not sure is this attitude fair to so many people here.

WHY IS PERMITTED TO PEOPLE WHO NEED DOCTOR`S HELP, TO MAKE SO LONG LASTING TORTURE TO THE REST OF COMMUNITY?

Thomas, I hope you have a mirror. Maybe you`r not most handsome guy world wide, but ... sweet and pleasant to see obviously you are.

DON`T REMOVE YOUR PICS!

Don`t permit to be hooked again in a poisoned waters.

Bogdan, with all  love and appreciation I sincerely have for you, I will now pray for a right action from your part.

Now, normal and persons of a good will and appreciation to all, need your intervention.

May God bless you to do best for all!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 4:39:15 AM

Hi My Favorite Friend,

Slow that I may be.......I am always here.  :-)

Knowing you as I do, I think your picture is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save those cut off short pics for summer!   Lol

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 5:57:35 AM

Hi again,

Now I must apologize to you Thomas and to all . Actually I posted here after received one PM with (again) disturbing words about some new unpleasant games around, followed by the link to this topic.

So, I read only your first post ... and didn`t go over all other posts. This thread was interpreted to me as an offensive one to you, but I was too brief and didn`t put my own head in action :( ...

So, the one who need to visit Medical Doctor (for now ophthalmologist) is no one other than I :( .

Hope my apologiez would be accepted.

Branka

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 7:39:49 AM

Hello Branka,

No worry you just made one of the most common mistakes in ALP and you were kind of enough to correct it!

Most folks fail to read EVERYTHING in a thread and only come to pile on to what is controversial. 

My comments to Thomas were of concern, any other meaning is misconstrued.  Thomas ASKED the Question!   He should expect all answers to be honest and sincere.  Mine was.

Has anyone ever watched the movie "Judge Roy Bean" with Paul Newman?  One statement made by Bean during the movie was "Progress!  Means people tend to forget where they came from and now feel they have higher moral character than another."  I will not use the rest of the statement because there is much profanity.  However if you remember the scene where his deputies were seeking his (Bean's) assistance with their wives and Judge Roy Bean, apologized to the ladies and wives of his deputies.  You will know.

Anyway a lot of happenings reminds me of this movie and particular those scenes.  Sinners cannot take a higher rode of morality and right.  Simple fact, it comes back to haunt. 

A complete 180 in personality and appearance is often a sure sign of instability of character and mentality.  Climbing ones high horse usually means a longer fall when the horse throws you.

Thomas, any picture you put up is fine for those that know and love you.  But!  Your picture makes a loud statement to a new visitor or potential friend.  Especially when you are the CEO of a company.  Face it first appearances make a difference, don't they?

Respectfully,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!