Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New POTW captain and team
1/21/2009 2:31:03 PM

Kathleen,

I'm so happy that others are promoting the forum.

I have placed the link in my forum and you are assured of my support.

Roger

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 2:33:50 PM
Hi Kathleen and Thomas,

Congratulations on your new appointment!  May this new endeavour bring you much joy and fulfillment!

God bless,

Dave

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/21/2009 2:49:19 PM

Hi Roger,

Thank you very much!  I've added the link to your forum in the other thread also.  This system should avoid most manipulations, or they will be more easily found out. 

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/21/2009 2:52:40 PM

Thank you, Branka!

I like to see activity, and would like to see more from new members.  There are lots of people we haven't met yet, I remember when Joe Downing was new, and he quickly became a favorite friend of everyone and then won last year's POTY!  We need more like that coming into Adlandpro and making friends, utilizing the forums, staying and making a positive impact!

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/21/2009 2:59:32 PM

Hi Georgios and Pat,

Your question about Feb to December...

THIS weeks election ending next Tuesday will be counted as part of February. 

The highest ONE  from every month will be part of the 11 PEOPLE of the Year. 

I'm not counting anyone who was elected earlier this year before now.  Everyone is eligible to be re-nominated and re-elected so everyone has an equal second chance or first chance.  So it's open to everyone.

-----

Georgios,

Your other question about a lifetime award...as in another trophy cup under your picture or a different trophy icon?  I don't think that would be necessary if that's what you mean.  It's an online WEEKLY award from Adlandpro.  Person of the WEEK.  Not to be funny but, when we tell other people who are not online as much as we are, that we're Person of the Week at Adlandpro online community, they smile and say, that's nice, you spend too much time on the computer!  Person Of The Week is a weekly different person within Adlandpro every week.  It's PART of our lifetime!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!