Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New POTW captain and team
1/21/2009 1:47:31 PM

Hi Alain,

Thank you!

You see now why I contacted you yesterday, stay at Adlandpro, start your own forum, be active, give it time and be part of it!  I do visit other forums and read even if I don't always post.  I'm glad to see new people here already making friends and visiting and being here every day!  Welcome to Adlandpro and I hope you'll become one of the regulars who's still here in several years from now.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 1:48:31 PM

Kathleen and Thomas,

Congratulations and Good Luck in your task.

This is an important bit of Adland Community and it is in good hands.

I have read the rules and feel happy that there should be a more balanced result. Most folk want to behave well but there are always those who will try to manipulate systems.

I am sure that things will be fair.

Thank you Bogdan for your support.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 1:48:51 PM

Thank you Bogdan!

CONGRATULATIONS KATHLEEN AND THOMAS!

Wish you to be supported and appreciated by rest of Community. May this place again be what it was in second half of 2007 year (I don`t know about it earlier) . As you stated in one of your previous posts - PLACE TO HONOR AND CELEBRATE active members among us.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ENOUGH PATIENCE AND STRENGTH, and may this also be good and useful for the both of you personally.

Branka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 1:56:21 PM
Hey Kathy!

It is true everytime I behaved "unproperly" soon after we had new POTW so count your days when you see me on alert. No, you are a beloved friend and you are the person who brought me in here so that battle of ours I will keep outside Adlandpro.

I am preparing a special topic fro Philoxenia pointi to POTW. That topic will be updated twice weekly.

I have two questions to make of which the we discussed the first 15 months back in a POTW forum about how long we can be POTW. The second came up by the new rules. Personally I believe this award can not be a lifetime award. It is not like POTY or other awards. Reading the new rules I understand that only those who will be POTW diruing the year will qualify to POTY. In such a case nobody of those who were candidates in the last POTY will be in next POTY. In my opinion the most active members are old members and that would not be fair. You run the forum and I mumbly just ask.

If everyone can be nominated -renominaded then the questions are not valid.

QUESTION 1 ~
Will the POTW be a lifetime award?

QUESTION 2
~
Will the POTY next January content only members who qualify from february to december?

Your friend
Georgios

Last time there was a discussion about POTW we discussed the and POTY
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 2:02:32 PM

Good questions Georgios.  I was a little confused also.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!