Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New POTW captain and team
1/28/2009 2:05:26 AM
Hi Kathleen & Thomas,
Greetings!
The first ever nominations has passed under your week and I just wanted to say this:

on a great job done.... May the coming weeks be filled with more fun and fun and more fun....

Love, Rinna
+0
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/28/2009 2:49:19 AM

Welcome and Congratulations Kathleen and Thomas!

We are fortunate to have you both at the helm and I look forward to the continued success of POTW.

Your friend,
Yvonne
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/28/2009 3:04:57 AM
Hello Kathleen & Thomas,

First to you both, Congradulations on being selected, I see this decision was made with a great deal of thought and love for this community.  I have seen you both here for some time but you hung in there which is a credit to your character.

I feel somewhat out of the loop, this is all news to me and my goodness something must of happened I missed.  I have had the children on School Holidays and we went on holiday so its a huge catch up for this point in time.

Thanks to Pauline and letting everyone know and I see Pauline Won Person of the year so congrats to you also.

Nice to be back and see the place coming alive.

Kindly

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/28/2009 11:05:45 AM

Hi Lisa,

You only missed a week, and maybe the events leading up to it, maybe 2 weeks of the change of Awards Team.

Thanks for stopping in and we hope to see you in the 174th Nominations/Election thread! 

It's now a WRITE-IN vote!! 7 nominees required per list! 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!