Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: An Open Letter To Peter Fogel
11/16/2009 6:55:21 AM
Now I apologize for failing to tell the truth (unintended). After a longer thinking, I HAVE BEEN REMINDED WHICH FAVOR I ASKED FROM KATHLEEN, to ask Jayson to do for me.

I was very concerned for my dearest friend and a man under this Sun, Joe Downing. Couldn`t find him anywhere, so I asked from Kathleen to make a telephone call, just to check if man is alive, and Jayson did that (without disturbing his family, if I call alone).

Thanks Jayson!
I appreciate your favor, BUT I DIDN`T PROMISE TO YOU, OR TO YOUR MOM ANY REWARD (neither was asked for it). SORRY YOU COULD ASSUME I AM ABLE TO PAY YOU WITH ANY FOREIGN STUFF (in this case AdlandPro, BFA) .

Learn dear guy! WORDS HELP US TO EXCHANGE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. You could ask me. Your mother was free to ask me why one important person posts at my forum (a several times) and I was enough polite to explain her that (giving her all possible explanation, from type of men which I prefer .... until so obvious fact that he did that because of his business, of course) .... but now was ready to assume before than to ask me.

I admire all the wonders of life. IF ANYTHING ELSE IS INTERESTING FOR YOU, please, feel free to ASK before you make an issue at home or here.

Sincerely,
Branka Babic
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 6:57:18 AM
Quote:

My gosh! What is up with all this drama?

Let's all be friends, Please let it go.

Pat

A great advice Pat!
We are trying to learn to be friends. And this is one of the ways :) . THINGS MUST BE SAID, TO AVOID ANY ASSUMPTIONS OR TO LEAVE "THE SPACE BETWEEN" where the thieves may pop in and .... have a banquet, without paying a dime for the "pleasure".
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 6:58:45 PM

Quote:
Hi Pauline. You probably remember I emailed you this morning, I just wanted to say this was my being suspicious of my own Award Of Appreciation. I did a small favor for someone the day before and the next day saw that I won that. I then proceeded to be a sh*t when my mom said I should reply to the people at BFA and my Daily Stuff forum for congratulating me. I said I think Branka gave me this because I did a small favor the day before I got the award unexpectedly and I wonder what else she can fix at BFA if she can give me the AOA. I should have emailed you sooner to find out how or why the AOA is given but all I did was complain at home that I don't want to make extra replies, so much that my mom got on like a rottweiler and it's because of me saying Branka just gave it to me and she probably does other stuff. I said so many things to my mom because of my aggravation to her for saying I need to make replies when I don't want to. She's not alone all day, people forget I'm here, she helps me with online stuff and I can be a jerk and not too much fun. She helps me with so many things and it takes her time away from her own stuff and part of her paycheck away when she helps me earn money that could have been hers. I said so much about why did I win AOA and now wish I just would have made the replies without being told, and wish I would have shut up instead of asking why. She does too much to help me and now I wrecked her week with my big mouth asking why I won something and second guessing so much out loud to the only person who helps me. It doesn't matter why or how we win and I shouldn't be so agitated with typing replies to people so much that I questioned a AOA award. I don't want to live here like everyone else does but I should have been happy to win, not irritated about repling and saying so many stupid things just because the online time takes away from playing games. I should have asked sooner but waited a long time and just watched people get mad starting with my own mom from my complaints about my time and asking why AOA and wondering if other and finally asked you directly. Thank you for the AOA now that I know it was from you not from Branka in return for a small favor. I should spend more time online and not be so antisocial when my mom just tells me to reply to something. Jayson.

Yes Jayson I remember your email ......and yes LaNells forum and yours was recommended for AOA but I chose you over Lanell for reasons best known to me. I do not understand what this is all about. Amost all AOA's are chosen by me, I ask friends for recommendations and then I choose one myself. This does not have to be of any criteria except that it promotes community spirit & friendship. We were running late as it is and my time online was limited due to computer problems. I had no idea about the 'day before' goings on at all with you all....so If it looked as if it did ....I'm sorry that you feel that way. But yes AOA's are chosen by me...some thru recommendation some not....just my choice. As it was my idea to do the AOA and Bogdan gave me the freedom to award who I thought should get it...just an added bonus to the BFA :)) So be happy about receiving it and I can assure you there was no strings attached !!!! And yes be more kind to your mother....for mothers come by only once in a life time :))

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 7:42:06 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Pauline. You probably remember I emailed you this morning, I just wanted to say this was my being suspicious of my own Award Of Appreciation. I did a small favor for someone the day before and the next day saw that I won that. I then proceeded to be a sh*t when my mom said I should reply to the people at BFA and my Daily Stuff forum for congratulating me. I said I think Branka gave me this because I did a small favor the day before I got the award unexpectedly and I wonder what else she can fix at BFA if she can give me the AOA. I should have emailed you sooner to find out how or why the AOA is given but all I did was complain at home that I don't want to make extra replies, so much that my mom got on like a rottweiler and it's because of me saying Branka just gave it to me and she probably does other stuff. I said so many things to my mom because of my aggravation to her for saying I need to make replies when I don't want to. She's not alone all day, people forget I'm here, she helps me with online stuff and I can be a jerk and not too much fun. She helps me with so many things and it takes her time away from her own stuff and part of her paycheck away when she helps me earn money that could have been hers. I said so much about why did I win AOA and now wish I just would have made the replies without being told, and wish I would have shut up instead of asking why. She does too much to help me and now I wrecked her week with my big mouth asking why I won something and second guessing so much out loud to the only person who helps me. It doesn't matter why or how we win and I shouldn't be so agitated with typing replies to people so much that I questioned a AOA award. I don't want to live here like everyone else does but I should have been happy to win, not irritated about repling and saying so many stupid things just because the online time takes away from playing games. I should have asked sooner but waited a long time and just watched people get mad starting with my own mom from my complaints about my time and asking why AOA and wondering if other and finally asked you directly. Thank you for the AOA now that I know it was from you not from Branka in return for a small favor. I should spend more time online and not be so antisocial when my mom just tells me to reply to something. Jayson.

LOL PAuline,

I have had to leave all my jobs to pop in to fulfill my pit-bull son`s request to tell which favor Jayson did to me. (Luka will probably be late to his first lesson this morning).

What a fun we have here!

I really can`t remember if ANY favor I ASKED FROM JAYSON.

Kathleen did some favors to Luka, but I wasn`t involved in that relationship. Better to say, KATHLEEN has involved me, but I have nothing with my son`s personal life and .... simply I was polite to listen. I do not think this part may be interesting to the rest of Community.
Now I only hope she will not blame me for having a huge patience, to be interrupted each time when I appear on Internet (interrupted by Kathleen). But how things go here .... I won`t be surprised a lot. A far ago I have learned a precious lesson : IF YOU WISH TO EARN AN ENEMY, MEET A MAN AND HELP HIM. But, that lesson never could change my nature.

Pauline, you told me to e-mail to Jayson and to speak with him and Luka to make some funny stuff for BFA Newsletter. Being a good soldier Schweik, I did it, but never have been responded by Jayson.

That is, in my knowledge, all what I EVER have asked from Jayson. But if I am wrong, Jayson will have opportunity to beat me :) .

Wish to all to have an amazing week ahead!

Sincerely,
Branka Babic

Dear Branka & Luka,

I do not have a problem of postings you have done here....it is the truth and if it has to be told then so be it !!!!

It is good you get things off your chest and so with Jayson and everyone else...I hope this will bring an end to every unpleasant feeling here and we can go on and concentrate on more positive things here in the community.

hugz

Pauline

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 9:57:58 PM

I hope so too Pauline. "Dredging" up all this other stuff is not important in my understanding. It would be better to handle this in emails rather than bringing it up in this forum.

I would just like to see the BFA reinstated. I would like to see Sara Blow honored for be the recipient of the NOVEMBER Best Forum. It is a shame that she is not getting this honor as all the other people before her.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!