Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: An Open Letter To Peter Fogel
11/12/2009 8:22:48 PM
Quote:
I owe to Adlandpro a valid election, and I'd like to see BFA as a valid election and it's not as long as there are multiple account holders using an electronic ballot, then judging on the top forums, and how they got to the top is not valid, by the electronic ballot and multiple account holders.

YOU ARE PATHETIC AND UNFAIR.
That's all I have to say.

PETER ALSO AGITATED FOR HONESTY, ACCUSING PAULINE FOR BRIBE.AND RESIGNING FROM POTY FOR WELL KNOWN REASONS.

So, I already said WHO INSISTS ON HONESTY.
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/12/2009 8:39:51 PM

And now I promise I won't continue, just to bring here Joe's words from BFA Newsletter for September :

Hello Adlanders,

Goodto be publishing another Best Forum Award Newsletter. We catch up withthis newsletter for July, August and September. Lots of changes havebeen going on and well, looks like things might just be settling down abit. I'll leave that up to Bogdan to talk to you about in the nextsection.

I would like to talk to all of you about the BFA. You guys have beencontinuously nominating some great forums. Each month it seems thatthe winner is only by a few hundredths of a point. When they are thatclose, we always go back and recalculate just to make sure. LOL!!

I hope you will all keep an eye out for new members who are creatingsome good forums. Send them a link to the BFA and let them kow that wehave a competition going on that has a nice reward!

I also would like to thank Branka Babic for her assistance in gatheringeverything up for this issue. We had to go through the new format tofind everyone's profiles, forums and images. Please give Branka a bigwarm hug of gratitude. <Thank you Branka>

So, MY MOTHER WASN'T ANONYMOUS HELPER :) .

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2009 8:41:25 PM
Bogdan mentioned her on page 10 of this thread, so she wasn't anonymous to anyone when i made my post several pages later, several days later.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2009 9:03:37 PM
Quote:

And now I promise I won't continue, just to bring here Joe's words from BFA Newsletter for September :

Hello Adlanders,

Goodto be publishing another Best Forum Award Newsletter. We catch up withthis newsletter for July, August and September. Lots of changes havebeen going on and well, looks like things might just be settling down abit. I'll leave that up to Bogdan to talk to you about in the nextsection.

I would like to talk to all of you about the BFA. You guys have beencontinuously nominating some great forums. Each month it seems thatthe winner is only by a few hundredths of a point. When they are thatclose, we always go back and recalculate just to make sure. LOL!!

I hope you will all keep an eye out for new members who are creatingsome good forums. Send them a link to the BFA and let them kow that wehave a competition going on that has a nice reward!

I also would like to thank Branka Babic for her assistance in gatheringeverything up for this issue. We had to go through the new format tofind everyone's profiles, forums and images. Please give Branka a bigwarm hug of gratitude. <Thank you Branka>

So, MY MOTHER WASN'T ANONYMOUS HELPER :) .

I see I have been mentioned here.
Don't have much to say.

Kathleen, I sincerely apologize for pressing you to give me the POTW password and to work instead of you (when your sister perished, and your POTW partner was too busy).
I do not remember if earlier ever I was so nasty to you. But if I was, please forgive me.
Luka, thanks for being my father :) . Is today that day ? I always appreciated your protective role.
Pauline, I DIDN'T WISH TO RULE OVER ALL FORUMS INSTEAD OF YOU (or alike you), as Kathleen assumed.
I wish I have enough time to make my own forums much funnier and better.
I do not fight for honesty; I was born with it and have no problem.

Branka Babic

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2009 9:18:45 PM

Branka, this is the fact that on my return to Adland I saw how much you had helped Joe.... I insisted on introducing you as a BFA team member and you didn't want it. I tried to argue with you on several occasions but couldn't convince you. So how could I believe that you wanted to take over the BFA.....gosh lady...people have assumed much worse LOL.....I know you and your heart....so stay just the way you are....hugz n blessings always to you n Luka you both are precious.

Pauline

+0