Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: An Open Letter To Peter Fogel
11/20/2009 10:13:25 AM
Hi All....

Thank you Pat for directing me here and to Pauline, I am so sorry to come here late but I am unable to login at all cost to Adland and now this it has worked, I truly have to say something.

My answer to whether you should resign now that you are back to Adland or you never left or whatsoever is NO. You have done hard good work and if you feel compelled to stay, please stay.

But honestly to everyone, I have a question? I know its so great and calming to get things off one's chest but IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? Adland has become a place of this the past year:

~ Accusations
~ Talking behind one's back
~ You Say, I Say
~ I Hate You, You Hate Me

And Bla Bla Bla

When I think back to 2 years ago, there was less controversy than now. But now it seems Dirty Laundry needs to be shown to all neighbors. I mean seriously.... this is not in any intention to be rude or impolite (I am not one for that) but PLEASE GROW UP. How many new people have joined Adland only to see the old members becoming dominating or pushing finger? As it is, there is so much of bad things happening in the world does one have to happen here in a community where some people call Home? Moreover, having Bogdan, the owner of this community or house to come and step in and be a father to every ages of people... Seriously???? That is like having my father step in and solve every single one of my problems. And not only solving one problem is enough, 100 other problems or laundry start getting put in to a thread which is not even about the subject at all.

If people find this rude or impolite, I am apologizing with a big open heart. But to see Adlanders who once use to be close trying to level it out so openly is rather unnecessary and truly reflects badly on each of you. Have something to resolve - Geez, trash it out with each other and not have this - YOU SAY I SAY and gossiping.

Thank you, sorry to interrupt and thank you to Bogdan for stepping in.
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: An Open Letter To Peter Fogel
11/21/2009 12:01:02 PM
Rinna,
Great to see you my dear Sis!
Check out if the cookies make you log-in-troubles.
Thanks for voicing out your opinion on the case.
Now all of this may look rude (or funny) ; and one old good saying teach us how it is easy to be captain after the battle has been finished, LOL, but you should have been here while a blood was all over the space.
Just kidding, of course!
I am just TOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!
I always miss you.
My butterfly Malaysian Sis!

Now only for the rhyme :

KISS :) !

Hug and love you,
Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!