Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: An Open Letter To Peter Fogel
11/16/2009 4:48:19 AM
Quote:
Hi Pauline. You probably remember I emailed you this morning, I just wanted to say this was my being suspicious of my own Award Of Appreciation. I did a small favor for someone the day before and the next day saw that I won that. I then proceeded to be a sh*t when my mom said I should reply to the people at BFA and my Daily Stuff forum for congratulating me. I said I think Branka gave me this because I did a small favor the day before I got the award unexpectedly and I wonder what else she can fix at BFA if she can give me the AOA. I should have emailed you sooner to find out how or why the AOA is given but all I did was complain at home that I don't want to make extra replies, so much that my mom got on like a rottweiler and it's because of me saying Branka just gave it to me and she probably does other stuff. I said so many things to my mom because of my aggravation to her for saying I need to make replies when I don't want to. She's not alone all day, people forget I'm here, she helps me with online stuff and I can be a jerk and not too much fun. She helps me with so many things and it takes her time away from her own stuff and part of her paycheck away when she helps me earn money that could have been hers. I said so much about why did I win AOA and now wish I just would have made the replies without being told, and wish I would have shut up instead of asking why. She does too much to help me and now I wrecked her week with my big mouth asking why I won something and second guessing so much out loud to the only person who helps me. It doesn't matter why or how we win and I shouldn't be so agitated with typing replies to people so much that I questioned a AOA award. I don't want to live here like everyone else does but I should have been happy to win, not irritated about repling and saying so many stupid things just because the online time takes away from playing games. I should have asked sooner but waited a long time and just watched people get mad starting with my own mom from my complaints about my time and asking why AOA and wondering if other and finally asked you directly. Thank you for the AOA now that I know it was from you not from Branka in return for a small favor. I should spend more time online and not be so antisocial when my mom just tells me to reply to something. Jayson.

Dear Pauline,

My mother is absent, but I wish now TO BE ANSWERED BY JAYSON :
WHICH SMALL FAVOR HE DID TO MY MOTHER? WHAT DID SHE PROMISE HIM FOR THAT FAVOR? WHAT MADE HIM TO EXPECT TO BE REWARDED FOR THAT FAVOR? DID BRANKA MENTION TO HIM OR KATHLEEN ANY REWARDS?

Please, post here about that small or big favor .

In 20 min from now I will leave my home, and won`t be here next 14 hours, and I really expect to be answered until then. I like clear things.

LET`S SEE WHAT MY MOTHER HAS DONE.
I think both of us deserve truth.

Thanks Pauline and Jayson!

Sincerely,
Luka
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 5:04:40 AM
Pauline,
I hope you won`t mind, but last evening I was searching through mother`s e-mails and chat messages, to find out what`s with this Anamaria`s forum . Here is that part of your chat :

Pauline Raina

to me
show details Oct 27
2:41 PM Pauline: Branka u here girl ???
:)
2:42 PM me: Just was responding to your post.
2:43 PM Pauline: ok
2:44 PM how about the voting for bfa
me: I thought this morning
but have you seen nominated forums?
I think Anamaria doesn`t match
it was too long inactive
and she popped in just twice
Pauline: then its not to be included
no inactive forums
me: the, we have just 5
2:45 PM Pauline: will write to her n tell her
ok
me: if you are busy
I can put the poll up
already have worked with a new format
Pauline: please do it sweetie
me: Going right now
Pauline: i am working on the editorial for the news letter
now
me: I will post at BFA that Anamaria doesn`t match
Pauline: ok
2:46 PM thanks a ton
me: welcome
Pauline: once the poll is up
we can put together stuff for the newsletter
me: deadline?
7 days again or?
November 3rd?
OK
Pauline: no
me: then?
Pauline: end it 1st
me: only 4 days?
2:47 PM Pauline: yes....next month it willl get regularized
me: ok
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 5:35:51 AM
Pauline: so its ok but Award of appreciation is just awarded
7:43 PM :)
where do I find all forums of adland??
me: UPPER LINE
SECOND IS FORUMS
7:44 PM ok
me: FIRST YOU HAVE MOST POPULAR (10)
THEN CLICK ON "MORE"
Pauline: hmmmm
me: AND ALL WILL BE LISTED
7:47 PM me: I JUST PASSED ALLOF THEM
7:48 PM CAN`T SEE ANYONE;
Pauline: yeh me too :(
shall we leave it thismonth
me: MAYBE JAYSON "DAILY STUFF"
Pauline: yeh ok go ahead
me: HE HAS EVERYTHING
Pauline: has it been active
me: YES, DAILY
7:49 PM Pauline: give me the link here
me: MOSTLY BUSINESS, BUT ALSO FUN ETC STUFF
Pauline: hmmm
Pauline: thanks
7:53 PM hmmmm he does have some interesting threads there...besides business threads.....
I will have to rewrite the appreciation thread for him
will do that now n send itback to you here ok
7:54 PM me: IF YOU CAN`T , I`D WHEN FINISH THIS
BUT FOR NOW, HE IS ALMOST ONLY ONE (AND LANELL)
Pauline: I will send yo the matter to copypaste
me: OK
Pauline: yes give it to him
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 5:58:42 AM
Quote:
Hi Pauline. You probably remember I emailed you this morning, I just wanted to say this was my being suspicious of my own Award Of Appreciation. I did a small favor for someone the day before and the next day saw that I won that. I then proceeded to be a sh*t when my mom said I should reply to the people at BFA and my Daily Stuff forum for congratulating me. I said I think Branka gave me this because I did a small favor the day before I got the award unexpectedly and I wonder what else she can fix at BFA if she can give me the AOA. I should have emailed you sooner to find out how or why the AOA is given but all I did was complain at home that I don't want to make extra replies, so much that my mom got on like a rottweiler and it's because of me saying Branka just gave it to me and she probably does other stuff. I said so many things to my mom because of my aggravation to her for saying I need to make replies when I don't want to. She's not alone all day, people forget I'm here, she helps me with online stuff and I can be a jerk and not too much fun. She helps me with so many things and it takes her time away from her own stuff and part of her paycheck away when she helps me earn money that could have been hers. I said so much about why did I win AOA and now wish I just would have made the replies without being told, and wish I would have shut up instead of asking why. She does too much to help me and now I wrecked her week with my big mouth asking why I won something and second guessing so much out loud to the only person who helps me. It doesn't matter why or how we win and I shouldn't be so agitated with typing replies to people so much that I questioned a AOA award. I don't want to live here like everyone else does but I should have been happy to win, not irritated about repling and saying so many stupid things just because the online time takes away from playing games. I should have asked sooner but waited a long time and just watched people get mad starting with my own mom from my complaints about my time and asking why AOA and wondering if other and finally asked you directly. Thank you for the AOA now that I know it was from you not from Branka in return for a small favor. I should spend more time online and not be so antisocial when my mom just tells me to reply to something. Jayson.

LOL PAuline,

I have had to leave all my jobs to pop in to fulfill my pit-bull son`s request to tell which favor Jayson did to me. (Luka will probably be late to his first lesson this morning).

What a fun we have here!

I really can`t remember if ANY favor I ASKED FROM JAYSON.

Kathleen did some favors to Luka, but I wasn`t involved in that relationship. Better to say, KATHLEEN has involved me, but I have nothing with my son`s personal life and .... simply I was polite to listen. I do not think this part may be interesting to the rest of Community.
Now I only hope she will not blame me for having a huge patience, to be interrupted each time when I appear on Internet (interrupted by Kathleen). But how things go here .... I won`t be surprised a lot. A far ago I have learned a precious lesson : IF YOU WISH TO EARN AN ENEMY, MEET A MAN AND HELP HIM. But, that lesson never could change my nature.

Pauline, you told me to e-mail to Jayson and to speak with him and Luka to make some funny stuff for BFA Newsletter. Being a good soldier Schweik, I did it, but never have been responded by Jayson.

That is, in my knowledge, all what I EVER have asked from Jayson. But if I am wrong, Jayson will have opportunity to beat me :) .

Wish to all to have an amazing week ahead!

Sincerely,
Branka Babic

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2009 6:51:01 AM

My gosh! What is up with all this drama?

Let's all be friends, Please let it go.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!