Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DECEMER II - Christmas Traditions
12/15/2008 7:58:02 AM
Hello JOE :-)

WOW, how honored I am by your presence here!? ...

It is true, traditions must be kept at least in memory if not alive in fact!
Today I am in a more "classical mood" so here is another carol for you in Madrigal way LOL

Good Morning Mos Ajun
- kind of Good Morning Christmas Eve :-)  -

((youtube id="M2E9LrTMJYE"))((/youtube))

You're right Christmas is a beautiful time of the year! Maybe the most beautiful. But its feeling can be lived mostly in countryside and I'm so sorry we do not have any more grandparents over there! Maybe we will buy a small house and move for our own grandchildren sake :-)

Enjoy! With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2008 11:30:32 AM
Hello Geketa :-)

You cannot imagine how much I love and enjoy your MESHUGANEH HUGS! I miss them a lot!

Now, after reading your post I can feel I did something good and accomplished my self imposed MISSION! When I started this Forum, years ago?! :-) I've said to myself - not WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE :-D - but I would be happy if only one person will knew something more about ROMANIA, than did before. This is why I like this place: we can learn so much from one another?! ...

AFARA NINGE LINISTIT = Outside is Slowly Snowing

((youtube id="Iw_KJEH02_c"))((/youtube))

... while we are near the fire listening to mama's tales and Christmas Stories about how Jesus was born while around  Angels were dancing and singing with white flowers in their hand.

With friendship,
- even if also Meshuganeh?! -
Anamaria
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2008 12:06:45 PM

Hello Dear Friend Ana Maria,

I must say this is one nice place to visit.  I enjoy reading about your country and traditions.  As well as appreciate your unique wit and charm.  I am so happy that we have been team mates on the POTW Awards Team and have been friends even longer.

Your husband is indeed a lucky man.  I was wondering if during the winter months you ever have SNOWBALL Fights?  Because we do here in my country and you're invited to this one ;-)

Share With Friends

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2008 5:24:09 AM
Hello my dear friend and TEAM MATE JIM :-)

The honor and joy are mine too!
... and your words are thus much more welcomed and appreciated; you'll never know how well they make me feel as soon as I know you always speak out your mind and heart not kind of "diplomatic speech" :-D

... sorry for my late reply to you though I very much hope you'll enjoy the next carol
sung by STEFAN HRUSCA being well known in Canada living there many days a year!

((youtube id="3idGnr7D7vc"))((/youtube))

I very much used to play in the snow but lately we do not have too much of it! Old times in December we had Winter but now, we are not sure if its Autumn or Spring?! Today we have 12 degree Celsius?! - a bit high for a Winter?! ... thus I enjoy even more this virtual Snowball fight :-D ... so here it is back to you LOL

snowball-fight.gif

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2008 8:16:23 AM
Hi AnaMaria,

I had to come back when I saw the snow flying around. I am not one to miss a good snow ball fight .. Thank you for the lovely music I enjoyed listening.

Meshugeneh HUGS and Blessings,

Geketa

oh by the way ! LOL

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!