Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How Women Rate A Man !?!
12/2/2008 5:35:17 AM
BRAVO GABY, You are a genius, I could not have answered John any better than that.
Now John, let's see you worm your way out of this one.

Wrong, I don't touch the Gold....only the odd glass of champagne. I am about to go pour two glasses...one for Gaby and one for myself.

WhooHoo way to go, Gerri
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 6:21:39 AM

Hi John,

Thanks for accepting my compassion :) .

I will be first woman - fighter for the male emancipation. I really have compassion for the male population.

Firstly, mothers are too close to them, and if I could, I`d like to forbid mothers :) .

Then ... don`t like to tell that gays are happiest men ... but after their mothers, they are so seldom blessed with "normal" mothers of their kids.

This may sound so bitter ... but I am just heartfelt. And serious.

Have a great day and be happy for living a many oceans far from me :) .

LOL!

Branka

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 7:00:07 PM

Hi Gerri

I hope that Champers gets right up your nose, lol!

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 7:02:40 PM

Branka, please accept my proposal of marriage :)
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 8:13:01 PM
Oh John
http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Blinkies3/Are%20You%20Serious.GIF,Poor Branka.

One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river. When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, 'My dear child, why are you crying?' The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family. The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with sapphires.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked The seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a golden thimble studded with rubies.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked. Again, the seamstress replied, 'No.'

The Lord reached down again and came up with a leather thimble.

'Is this your thimble ?' the Lord asked. The seamstress replied, 'Yes.' The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water. When she cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, 'Why are you crying?' 'Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!'

The Lord went down into the water and came up with George Clooney. 'Is this your husband?' the Lord asked.

'Yes,' cried the seamstress. The Lord was furious. 'You lied! That is an untruth!' The seamstress replied, 'Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt.

Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband. Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney.

And so the Lord let her keep him.

The moral of this story is: Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honourable reason, and in the best interest of others. That's our story, and we're sticking to it.

Signed,

All Us Women

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!