Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How Women Rate A Man !?!
12/3/2008 1:24:48 AM

Hey John,

Dear Gaby, once you're in the "perpetual" dog house who cares how many demerits you get for going to the cat house. :0

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 8:02:15 AM

GREAT STORY GERRI !

That`s exactly why I would be happy if God make an incredible miracle

AND CHANGE FEMALE NATURE.

Dear John,

I must disappoint you. If I were there, and had a bad luck  losing you walking beside river, and if dear God come up with George Clooney ...

MY RESPONSE SHOULD BE : "DEAR LORD, UNCONDITIONALLY ... THAT`S HIM!!!"

So, as you can realize, I`M JUST DIFFERENT IN MY THEORY, in IDEA ... but it may promise some further changes, because each of them, started from IDEA :) .

Thanks for a big fun!

Branka

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 8:34:06 AM

Hey John,

It seems like this is beat up on John week. You're getting Dear John letters from each of the femme fatales participating here.

I think we should take Gaby's advice and meet at the cat house and forget about the dog house.

-1,000,000 demerits. If you gonna lose in any case may as ell lose BIG TIME.

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. Poor George if Branka gets her hands on him. Poooooooooooooooooooooooor George. Just ask pooooooooooooooooooor Luka. :)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 9:54:12 AM

My dear Peter,

I must now disappoint you.

Luka and (any)George has a total different roles. Each of them may feel only blessed if play in my theater, just because I never permit anyone to mess up the  roles :) . Son is son ... and man is man :) . Because husbands doesn`t know how to forget their Mommas (a special way of brain washing, at my region) ... and expect from wife to continue  with Momma`s idiotism ... I am successfully and happily divorced, without any desire to change my marital status.

LLLOOOLLLL, if you continue with the same kind of jokes about me, I will let Vladimir to bite you, worse than man-eating shark :) .

The both of you are so silly and funny, thank you!

Wisely Divorced,

BB

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 10:57:25 AM

Oy Branka,

Your post proved my point. Poooooooooooor Luka, Poooooooooor George.You Never, Permit are the words they will be hearing forever more.

Now Vladimir is a different story. You talk about brainwashing and Mommas?????? You've succeeded in brainwashing him (and you're neither his momma or his wife) and all I can say is (and I've never used this before) Poooooooooooooor Vladimir.

Sharks???? Bites????? In Meshugeneh land???? No way!!!! All we have there are very docile MAN EATING CAKE EATERS.

Here's the proof!!!!

JD After (the before pic got lost)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!