Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How Women Rate A Man !?!
12/3/2008 5:40:10 PM

Gerri, Gaby, Branka et al,

I may be beaten this time, but I will arise from the ashes a wiser and stronger man than before. It seems I've miscalculated here thinking that 34 years of penal servitude marriage would have supplied me with enough dexterity and cunning to come out on top (excuse the pun) over a few pen-pushing women. Instead, I'm like the man with one leg each side of a barbed-wire fence, treading very carfully indeed. But I'll be back, mark my words! ha ha ha ha ha!

+0
12/3/2008 8:09:37 PM
Hello John,

You're not going to let us beat you are you? you're giving up to easy.  Did you not hear Peter, he said "Meet him at the cat house" LOL....but I'll add don't forget the raincoat....LOL..

Thanks Gerry I'll have that drink with you, I love champagne.

God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 9:48:16 PM

Hi Gaby,

Seems like John's out of sorts today. Probably drowning his "sorrows" in a case load of beer (makes no difference what brand).

Points to ponder dear friend:

MANual (dexTerity ?) :) ;)

MANkind (that's us kind)

MAN-of-war (protects all [even women])

MANservant (what u gals dream about)

MANifest (very clearly show love, adoration etc. but WYSIWYG)

Gaby, these were off the cuff but it's obvious that the list goes on and on. When you generalize like you did by using MEN it's only to accumulate more demerits which is the "plan" name of the game with you good ladies.

Take each MAN as an individual and you'll do the same but as you can obviously see you're looking for excuses and are missing the true gems in the rough we are.

Hey John my good mate, you're missing all the fun here at the CH. It's happy week and the beers free +++++ much more!!!

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2008 10:14:48 PM
just in fun,

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2008 1:07:02 AM

Hi John,

You are privileged to be first to see my new Adlander photo :

Still .... you may count with my compassion, but will have to master mind reading.

That considers also the signature only with initials. So,

BB

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!