Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How Women Rate A Man !?!
11/28/2008 9:55:22 PM

Hello John,

This is the very system my first wife used for sure.  Too bad for me that all the women in her family tree had multiple husbands and I thought it was just their bad luck, till I met my second wife, who has a real appreciation for the jewel she found in me. 

There are a few of us that are true catches, unfortunately their (female) expectations are skewed by all the fairy tales. 

Prince Charming was and still is a casanova and they fell for the pretty face and the promise of the King's riches they would soon inherit when the poor old King died, trying to please a misguided Queen.  Unfortunately they wound up much like the wicked stepmother in those fairy tales.  Bitter and jealous of the pretty maidens that now hold Prince Charmings eye.

Moral of the story:  Set realistic expectations and goals, based off what your own capabilities are, look in the mirror and you will always find the true obstacle to your own success and the cause of most of your unhappiness.

True happiness and love comes to those willing to work for it no matter what the long term expectations may be.  Just ask my wife of 24 years. ;-)

The Redneck Rebel Prince of Reason and Happily Married Meshugeneh,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
11/28/2008 11:32:39 PM
Hello John,

Looks like you got it right!  lol....

Peter it's okay to be in the dog house...lol...as long as you don't stray to the cat house....I would hate to see how many points are lost then...LOL...  Shalom..

God Bless,
Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 6:28:35 PM

Hi Amanda

No problem, not after 34 years of 'penal servitude' anyway, ha ha ha!

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 6:33:35 PM

Gerri, you're being silly, it'd cost you 2 cartons of Gold for 2 men, and also the toilet seat would be left up twice!
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/29/2008 6:38:47 PM

Hi Peter

Throw me a bone, will you mate?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!