Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/5/2008 10:34:35 AM
Giving HONOR to The powers that Be , The FATHER , The SON and The HOLY SPIRIT...I am THANKFULL to have lived long enough to SEE this day in AMERICAN HISTORY!!! ME///George T.   http://WorkFor3Dollars.com/signup.php?r=jazzy    
I am no one really SPECIAL in life , But I am a person who tries to LIVE,LOVE and ENJOY LIFE...I HOPE Life will let YOU continue to be the BEAUTIFULL person YOU seem to be... The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Danger ; The Pessimist Sees Danger In Ever
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 10:43:08 AM

Hi Brad,

Tell me, since when was Russia a threat to Europe? Something may have escaped me since the collapse of the Soviet Union (which was not Russia!). No, no, Russia is very much more an ally with regards to more serious issues out there. J

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 11:38:05 AM
Hi Georgios,

I guess our dear country hasn't realized what I feel they have really done. I am afraid that in a few short years, or perhaps sooner, we will all see. Just a lean feeling in my spirit.
God help us.

Sincerely,

Kevin

+0
11/5/2008 1:01:30 PM
To YOU and TO ALL the others here who left their comments...The President Elect has NOT served ONE DAY in office yet and YOU are NOT giving HIM a chance to even try...I use to belive that here was NO EXCUSE for IGNORANCE/UNAWARENESS/UNENLIGHTENMENT , but after reading the comments by some here i take it ALL back...I am SO GLAD that your VOTE did NOT REALLY make a DIFFERENCE in the out come...MY summation to this is , HE CAN'T MAKE THINGS ANY WORST THAN THE 43 BEFORE HIM...I will CHECK back in 4 YEARS !!!!!!
I am no one really SPECIAL in life , But I am a person who tries to LIVE,LOVE and ENJOY LIFE...I HOPE Life will let YOU continue to be the BEAUTIFULL person YOU seem to be... The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Danger ; The Pessimist Sees Danger In Ever
+0
Re: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA
11/5/2008 4:08:30 PM

Hello Georgios;

Thank You for the congratulatory message!. We are pleased to have friends

all over the globe happy about this and "in" this with us here in the US!. We are

equally happy I'm sure that there will be closeness and dialogue because we all

are in this together; we just have one planet and we all must live here together

in peace, growth, and prosperity!.  I'm very happy to hear from you!; thanks'

again; regards, Mary Mingo.

Mary J. Mingo Life Insurance Agent/Broker For The State's Of NJ. & NY.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!