Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/6/2008 2:11:24 AM
Hello Kevin!

Your can be understood as both positive and negative. It is a statement for discussion. Following the American politics as a third person I would say not much will change in the American foreign politics. To change majority for one party doesn't mean that the structure of a model will also change.

Kindly Reards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2008 2:27:40 AM
Hello George!

Yes it is to early and it is not right to make conclusions on what will happen next 4 years. We are not fortune tellers and we can not make prophecies.

We have to wait and see. If Obama will not hold his promises people will condemn after 4 years.

Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA
11/6/2008 2:55:12 AM
Hello Mary!

Thank you your nice words and comment! Hand in hand we all inside and out side, we will do our best to make a better world to be the holders peace and we will remind our presidents when they take wrong decisions.

I wish The new president will hold on his word and do the best show us how He sees the CHANGE.

Georgios

+0
11/6/2008 3:22:27 AM
THANK YOU Mr. Frank Schaeffer , what a LOVELY written piece... It was VERY NICE to read something from someone with some intelligence here and NOT just a BUNCH of words saying nothing...THANK YOU again Sir...ME///George T.
I am no one really SPECIAL in life , But I am a person who tries to LIVE,LOVE and ENJOY LIFE...I HOPE Life will let YOU continue to be the BEAUTIFULL person YOU seem to be... The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Danger ; The Pessimist Sees Danger In Ever
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2008 4:31:01 AM

Hello, Georgios, greetings to all!

The reference of the President of Russia Medvedev to Federal meeting of the Russian Federation comprises the message to Barak Obama directed directly. Russia will not suffer attempts to tyre out in a reservation. Power actions of the USA will receive the adequate answer.

+0