Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA
11/5/2008 4:08:54 AM
Hello Brad!

Europeans don't need any American support against Russia nor against any other country. Your taxed dollars to Europe were only to the poor European Countries, today typo Republic of Georgia. At the 40-ies and 50-ies to Greece and Turkey and that was only in form of military aid. All none used weapons were sold "cheap" to pore countries. What about my taxed euros. I produce peaceful producs to sell and  and get back wars, ammunition and weapons, to use them against who? Putin? Well more than 5 million Russians live in Western Europe.

Today many of us are able to produce our own weapons and ammunition to a much lower price or "aid" as you call it.

You have nothing to lose man! Obama Barack, The President is supported by the system because he will work for the system. There will not be many changes if you fear that. For me it is almost the same, maybe some more people will have more human and social rights.

Lets say GAME OVER for attack politics.

Regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 4:15:32 AM
Hello Lorna!

Thank you for dropping in. There must be better relations between USA and the rest of the world. Time does not allow aggressions from any side and it is on time to handle and solve the greater problems.

I see some friends fear for the worse. I read messages and posts in other forums where friends will stay home to pray.

For simple people this Wednesday is not different from any other day.

Kindly regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
11/5/2008 8:53:34 AM

Obama won President of USA!!! 2008!!

Thank God, we did it!!  It was so wonderful to watch the news this morning and see a mixture of happy faces with tears of joy.

I would like to say that the speech John McCain gave last night after his defeat was the best he gave during his entire campaign.  For once, he showed a feel of compassion and humility.  If he had followed this course during his campaign, perhaps he might have won.  America is suffering and tired of wars and fighting.  America is wounded economically.  We must unite to bring our country back to the Great Nation it is.

Thank you, Georgios for your forum and your congratulations for America.

Blessings to all,

Sara

+0
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/5/2008 8:59:53 AM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27551326/

Here we GO!!

At Least Obama will Pull our Missiles out of Europe leaving Europe to Deal with Russia by Themselves!

Good Luck Europe!!

Brad

Brad
+0
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/5/2008 9:45:59 AM

Congratulation to all of American,

The future of America is in our hand and not in the hand of our new President so let's show the rest of the world who we really are by communicating with each other to agree to disagree but conclude that the answers is in US and we must communicate in order to bring out our best and present those things to our elected officials because it has been PROVED if we don't tell them the direction we want them to go IN someone else WILL and its a good chance we want like the way it come OUT. Let go back to FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE. 

T.BOONE PICKENS HAS A GOOD ENERGY PLAN ASK HIM TO COME TO YOUR AREAS AND PRESENT HIS PLAN AND GET INVOLVED. JOBS,JOBS,JOBS.

MUCH SUCCESS

EUGENE

Eugene Carter
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!