Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/4/2008 8:15:31 PM
Hi Georgios,

Good to see you here at ALP.  we do need to connect the world.  There is so much in this election for usa and the world that it is eerie at times.  But I feel things are going toward the Divine Plan.  Yes, we need the global peace.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA
11/5/2008 12:50:19 AM
CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA!

"Change has come"

The first African-American elected

OBAMA Barack!
President of United States
This is a victory of the American People

Democrat Barack Obama captured the White House after an extraordinary two-year campaign, defeating Republican John McCain to make history as the first black to be elected U.S. president.

Americans have "sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals," president-elect Barack Obama just told tens of thousands of supporters gathered at Chicago's Grant Park.

"We are and always will be the United States of America!"

Barack Osama, the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas, the Democratic senator from Illinois sealed his historic triumph by defeating Republican Sen. John McCain.

"There are many who won't agree with every decision or policy I make as president, and we know that government can't solve every problem. But I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face."

EUROPE WELCOMES THE NEW ERA
WE WANT DIALOGUE INSTEAD OF WARS

Newly-elected U.S. president Barack Osama will face a daunting array of foreign policy challenges, from wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the global financial crisis to the need to shore up the country's frayed international image.

Regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA
11/5/2008 1:15:43 AM

I Agree George!!

I agree with Obama in Pulling all our Nukes out of Europe and letting you defend yourselves against Russia and Putin!!!! I am Tired of my Tax Dollars to Protect Europe!

OBAMA is the MAN!!

Brad

Brad
+0
Re: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA
11/5/2008 1:23:22 AM
Thank You So Much, Georgios! 

Yes, this election not only affects the USA, but the whole world!  I do hope that we all pull together, each doing what we can during these tough times to bring the world closer together.  By working together, we can work toward peace!

Also, as someone just said, this election will "tell children, not only in the United States, but around the world, that YES, they can become what they dream about and are willing to work hard for"!  That is HUGE!!

Thanks again Georgios!

Lorna Landis
Portland, OR

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/5/2008 3:57:13 AM
Hello Myrna!

Thank your the peaceful message and for caring. I am fine and I am back!
I hope a new social-political period to begin to give new breath to the American economy.

Your friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!