Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please update Me
10/16/2008 1:52:12 AM
Hi Leon and thanks again telling us about your website. I really like it. I am anxious to get back there, but it will have to wait until tomorrow since it is way passed my bedtime here. 2:48 am to be exact. I am very Happy that you are back also and hope to see you around more often. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 1:57:12 AM
Hi Rinna, You are the real entertainer, but thank you for the compliment. I appreciate your sense of humor and your friendship. :) talk soon, Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2008 1:17:15 AM
Hello Shelly,

I think we are still connected on skype, so lets catch up sometime there if you can.

So I cannot complain at all, it keeps me busy and I love a challenge.  Its all good, the kids are growing, 9 and 6 now.  The cat & dog are still alive (my dog is 9l5 years old so its pretty amazing.)

So life is always busy but good.  I had a allergic reaction this year, I knew I had a allergy to nuts but did not know this place cooked with peanut oil.  I was lucky but assured that was the last lucky time which is not nice to harp on about.  (just last week this happened)

Well you know me I am another determined person, much like most marketers.  I have Written my First Workbook,its called The Home Business Workbook.  Not a typical ebook but one where you can get your running action plan to finely tune & organise  your business.

I am involved In many Businesses, But My speciality is Niche Marketing in Home Business Online, I am such a research buff. 

So here is the list.

Research Site- Freemanresearch.net
Video Share Site - Freemanresearchvads.net
Success Community (launching 6th Nov), - self explanatory but aimed to assist anyone.
Then there is my personal Project which is Houseplus, this helps families & individuals with tips on saving money, family budgetting, regular savings, the
community will launch in December.

So yeah I have kept busy, this is all I do.  I look for link partners and that sells my product with Networking.  Yep good old fashion networking works, so does a few good investments.  So if you have a blog, send me your link we can link support & encourage one another.

Keep smiling

Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2008 11:13:12 AM
HI Lisa, It is so wonderful to hear from you again. Wow, You have been busy, girl. That is wonderful what you are doing. I am so happy for you. I am glad that you are O.K. from the nut allergy. That can be very dangerous. So many things are made with nuts and oil from nuts, so be careful. :) I don't have skype anymore. I hav'nt even set up a messenger service at all yet. I don't know if this crappy computer can handle much more.LOL. I plan to buy a brand new Computer and all the extras when some money comes in, hopefully in the next couple, few, months or so. I cannot wait. I will be typing in style then. LOL :) Please stay in touch and I will be visiting your website soon. I do have a blog. It is on my website in my signature, so let me know. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2008 3:56:05 PM
Hi Shelly, I have missed you. You are a special friend. Come visit my forum. Hugs,LaNell 
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!