Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please update Me
10/8/2008 7:03:38 PM

Hi Marilyn,

It is so very nice to hear from you again. I always enjoyed your inspirational forums. I am trying to get around to everyone so I will definately get to your forums soon. I hope you are doing well and Please stay in touch. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 1:01:04 AM
Hi Shelly,
Greetings!
Glad to see you here and I just had fun browsing through your forum.  Thank you so much for the invitation.

Awww, Shelly, aren't you a dear.  Thank you so much for the wish.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/9/2008 8:30:27 AM
Thanks so much Rinna. You are such a sweetheart. :) You stop by anytime and hope to talk again soon. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
10/13/2008 4:05:11 AM

HI Shelly

Thanks for invite. I have been busy a while as I have built up a web-store with about 80.000 products and as recruitecoordinator for people who wants to work in Norway. My health is not better, but who said that a person cant work if tje brain not have any problems?  :-) Business are doing very well.

Well, I have moved in to a new house, are still busy with serious mlm and do miss my friends in AdlandPro. Time is the key here, and as a person who teach others to find 25 hours a day the right way, I get 32 myself and therefor have no time to all communities as before.

I will try to find more time to be here, as AdlandPro is and allways has been the best community ever.

Take care..

Best regards

Arild 

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 5:32:50 AM
Hi Shelly,
Greetings!
Hope you are great.  Just dropped by to say a big hello and HAPPY SUNDAY OR MONDAY to everyone.

Have a great week ahead!

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!