Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please update Me
10/15/2008 12:44:47 PM

Hi Leon,

It is so Great to see you again. Thanks so much for accepting my invitation to stop by. I am so happy you did. I can always use more free advertising so I will be joining. Thank you for sharing your opportunity with us. I sure hope that you keep in touch. I really missed you and everyone here. Please come back anytime and share whatever you want. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 12:20:40 AM
Hi Shelly,
Greetings!
How are you?  Hope you are fine.

Wow, the forum is trully looking alive and fun with everyone's support.  A joke from me again:

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient's room. He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half.

Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet.

The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing. The patient replied, "Can't you see I'm sawing this piece of wood in half?" The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing. Patient #1 replied, "Oh. He's my friend, but he's a little crazy. He thinks he's a lightbulb." The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2's face is going all red.

The doctor asks Patient #1, "If he's your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself"

Patient #1 replies, "What? And work in the dark?"

Hope you enjoy this one!

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 12:51:59 AM
Hi Rinna. LOL... I love it. That sounds like me sometimes... :D Thanks again for the smiles and laughs. It helps out more than you know. :) :) Lots of Hugs, Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 12:59:19 AM
Hi Shelly,

Yes, I saw that you joined Safelist-Ads.com.

You are a Pro member and you are entitled to place 10 ads per day.  They expire after 24 hours, so be sure to place your ads and, of course, view the other ads so you can earn points for continued posting.

After you view 25 ads, there will be a surprise added to your account.  Again at 50 and 75 with each one being more valuable.  Of course, there won't be that many ads to view for a little while... until the membership grows a bit more.

If you are not a member of Revolution Money Exchange, you should do that with the link on the offer page.  You will be able to claim the offer because I get a referral commission from RME if you join from my invitation.

Solo ads are the very best advertising and you get 2 of them with that offer.
Of course, I would wait to place a solo ad until there are 1,000 or more members.

Take care Shelly and Thanks again for joining my text ad site.  I am glad to be back.  Maybe I can be more active as I get back into these forums again.

Peace,
Leon

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 1:00:11 AM
Hi Shelly,
Greetings!
Hahhahaha.... you know you make me funny too... Your sense of humour really makes people want to always continue joking until they fall asleep.....

Thanks for showing your humor.  Its really refreshing and it really helps when you are having a hard stressful day....

Thanks Shelly for being a true entertainer....

Regards,
Rinna

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!