Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please update Me
10/13/2008 6:28:17 PM
Hi Arild, It is so wonderful to hear from you again. I am glad you could stop by. I am so sorry to hear about your health, but I am so very happy that you are staying busy. That is definately a good way to heal, atleast I believe it will help. I admire your persurverence.( I may have spelled that wrong. LOL :) ) It sounds like you are doing well in your buisness. Anyway, I hope to keep in touch and Please stop by anytime to say hello. It is Always great to see our Viking Brother. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 6:34:09 PM

Hi again Rinna,

I just love your beautiful posts. You sure know how to brighten my day. Thanks so much for the Hello and Hope to hear from you again soon. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 3:13:44 AM
Hi Shelly,
Greetings!
Thank you for the warm message.  I am glad you feel that I brighten your forum.  You yourself have given the opportunity with an open heart, why not enjoy it?

Here is a joke from me:

Trouble sleeping

The woman seated herself in the psychiatrists office. "What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked.

"Well, I, uh," she stammered. "I think I, uh, might be a nymphomaniac."

"I see," he said. "I can help you, but I must advise you that my fee is $80 an hour."

"That's not bad," she replied. "How much for all night?"

Hope you enjoyed it.  Have a great day!

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/14/2008 11:27:53 AM

Hi Rinna,

Thanks for the Laugh. :) That was Great. :) See you again soon.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/15/2008 7:18:56 AM
Hi Shelly,

I am glads to post in your thread this morning.

I too have been away for quite some time.  I have been seeing posts that come to my inbox, but I have not been active here for a long time.

I finally have gotten something going online for everyone to take advantage of.  Everybody needs more advertising and I have put together a site where you can advertise for free and post your banners and build a downline with your programs and email your referrals. 

It is a new text ad site where you can place ads and members view the ads.  They expire after 24 hours and you can repost them every day without any problems. 

If you view 25 ads, you get a little bonus from me.  Then another bonus at 50 and even more value if you see 75 ads.  There aren't that many ads each day right now because it is still new, but I expect within a few weeks, it will be quite a busy place. 

Why not come grab your free Pro Membership and post your advertising for free.  Below is a link for one of my friends... Doug Tidwell.  I own the site, but I want to add value to those members who are there already.

http://safelist-ads.com/index.php?referid=dougtidwell

Please come join and enjoy the free advertising for all of your programs.

It is good to see you again Shelly.  Thank you for allowing me to tell you and your friends about my new site.

Peace to you and yours,
Leon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!