Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
9/22/2008 3:51:00 PM

Hi Auntie!

CONGRATS FOR THE FIRST FORUM!

I am now waiting a half of hour more, to may drink some water and to go to sleep.

I met one of neighbors, Branka`s client, on my return home from school. He told he lost 11 kg for 50 days and feels amazing.

Shoul pharmaceutical mafia kill you?

Take care Doc!

LOVE YOU,

LUKA

PS THIS NEIGHBOR WAS FUNNY. HE DIDN`T EVER BELIEVE IN THINGS AT NO COST, NEITHER NOW .... BUT JUST TRIED.

AND WAS JUST HAPPY WHEN I EXPLAINED HIM HOW EXPENSIVE IS THIS DIET. HE MAY EAT AND DRINK ALL HE DESIRES!!!! LOL, and he was happy thinking that way.

I MIGHT ASSUME SOMETHING ALREADY KNOWN ABOUT PEOPLE, MONEY, AND THINGS AT NO COST! Just meant, AT NO COST is not a proper expression.

They aren`t at NO COST, BUT PRICELESS!

Think about that.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2008 11:30:32 PM

Lilly

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
9/23/2008 1:07:45 AM

Good morning Sis and

Love,

Lilly

+0
9/23/2008 1:39:22 AM

Luka,

Still you are too young to be able to understand the power of believability in whatever ... also in money.

I have had a lot of patients who praised me as a Doc ONLY if I prescribed them EXPENSIVE medications!!! Only those medications worked for them! Or better to say, their faith in money they spent for them, worked silently but powerful.

Nothing bad in that. Some of us just have to walk all around the cycle to find the center.

Still medications are best and faster solutions for a lot of illnesses.

But illnesses are consequents. Being overweight usually is just substitution for being loved and happy. And for the first, for one to be loved by himself/herself. Taking care off natural cycles, is the first step to retrieve forgotten love for ourselves.

I forgot to post one great recipe for tea, that will help also anyone, and will substitute a lot of medications, and for the first : will cease and eliminate cholesterol and lipids, to clean veins and to provide an optimal quantity of energy during day/ Who drinks it each day, looks and feels as 20 years younger. This recipe also has been tested by many and I enjoy it every day:

- 1 soup spoon of cinnamon

- 4  soup spoons  of   honey

- 3 tea  cups  of  cold water

Mix all  when is cold, and cook until start boiling. Drink 1 cup  before: breakfast, dinner and supper. People suffering due Diabetes may also drink, and sugar will be lower. Here is not necessary to underline how harmful are remedies for cholesterol and lipids eliminating. Try this and make analyzes after one month. YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

Now Doc must go to earn something :)

Wish to all awaken to have a great day, and for those in Time Zones who are now spending their night cycles, to have an amazing dreams!

Nephew, here is one

Love,

Lilly

+0
9/23/2008 1:47:38 AM

Hey ,

Thanks for posting here! Nick, this graphics is amazing, thank you!

HAVE A SWEET DREAMS!

Lilly

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!