Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhibition At Adlandpro #29
9/9/2008 6:51:49 PM
Hi Rose, Jenny and Venerina,

Kathy it is so good to see you and your beautiful paintings featured, may you continued to be inspired.
Blessings, Gerri
+0
Cathy Walker

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/9/2008 7:14:26 PM

Thankyou to all the lovely people who have viewed my work here and given me a comment If I don't thank you individually..just know that I can see you and I am sending you some good cheer back....I really do appreciate your response to my paintings..this is what I do best in this world..

In fact it's one of the few things that I do well!!

and as for the "mountain of love"..thanks so much for adding my link there..I think Jill is great and her forum is fabulous..

Thanks again rose and adland friends for taking the Time out to give a painter some feedback and inspiration to continue...

cathyxxxoooo  

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2008 11:21:46 PM

Hi Rose,

I came back for a second look at Cathy's art and to my dismay I saw that the adland editor cut off most of my original post. To many bugs lately. ):

Cathy, I loved your work and feel that you really love what you do. I guess it expresses your love of nature and so much more.

I am constantly amazed at the talented members we have in Adland and you are in a group of some amazing people.

Thanks for sharing with us and am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 3:57:46 AM

Hi Rose, Jenny and Venerina,

All I can say is WOW!  This is beautiful and thank you!  :-)

CONGRATULATIONS CATHY!!!

You know how much I am attached to your beautiful art work, and it is such a treat to see you featured in the Arts Exhibit.  You are so deserving!!!!!!!!!!

When I see your Super Nova picture, it just want to hug it.  I remember all the challenges we had in getting it posted on the mountain.  But it was well worth it, and it tells such a story.

I loved reading your story, and the timing is so amazing, because all of these "visions" are becoming our reality as we move closer to the shift of the ages.  What more can I say than WOW!!  You have a real gift.

I am so proud to be your friend!

Hugs,  Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!