Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhibition At Adlandpro #29
9/11/2008 9:33:54 AM

Hello Rose & Team,
Thank you for the invitation. Great job on the presention!

Hello Catherine,
Congratulations on being featured here. You deserve the recognition. I love these!

Hugs,
Mary

+0
Cathy Walker

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/11/2008 4:39:51 PM

Thanks and ladies and gentlemen for viewing my work ..and leaving an Inspirational comment..

I appreciate the feedback..and the encouragement

I was lucky enough to have rose and her friends take the time to give me this exhibition and I appreciate it  very much !!

and.. For the the first time ..apart from commissions over the years.. from my 4 wonderful sisters..I have been commissioned to do a painting ..by a lady from canada who is in love with one of my paintings called "lady in a cave  "..and  she wants something similar or as close to the original as possible

..so I  was painting away here into the early hours of the morning..she realizes that a painting can never be repeated..but wants it as close as I can get it to the original..so I'm doing my best.

If  anyone sees a painting of mine that they love and maybe it's been sold or given away already but they want me to try and reproduce a copy of  a catherine walker original.ha! ..please let me know..I'll do my best..

thanks again.. and it looks and feels like maybe my art career..is finally kicking off..and I'm 52 now..so maybe it's a good idea never to give up..just do what you love and let god and the angels take care of the rest.

much love and regards from cathy walker

xxxooo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 3:43:25 PM

Dear Cathy,

I would like to congratulate you for your art works. They are so distinct that after viewing any of them just once, anyone could tell they are all yours. Also, they are so beautiful I would only have very much liked appreciating them in bigger formats. Last but in no way not least, they are most pleasant to the spirit.

Chosing a favorite among your paintings is so very difficult! I first most liked Lady in a Cave, next Birds in a garden, then your Tropicana... in the end, I concluded they are all my favorites.

Thank you Rose for this wonderful new exhibition.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2008 9:40:36 AM

Dear Cathy,

I just found this and am glad that I did.

As Luis said, your paintings are most pleasant to the spirit.

Interesting that you have an interest in angelic beings and Mother Earth.

I have seen angelic beings but have not been able to paint them. I will have to wait for the inspiration.

I'd love you to bring a painting or two over to my Mother Earth's Garden forum if you get the time.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!