Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Living the Christian Life
9/3/2008 7:48:09 AM

You are so right, my friend. 

Spending more time contemplating His Word and the supreme sacrifice that Jesus made for US is such an eye opener the the opportunity He gave us.

I don't think I am alone when I admit that "life" gets in the way of the time we should be spending with the Bible and His Word far more often than is good for our salvation.  I sometimes have to remind myself that the REAL food I need is contained in His Word, and the true garden I need to grow is in my heart and in sowing the Word not only in me but in others.

I have sent out a Direct Message to all of my friends, inviting them to join us in this forum!

Thanks, Jim, and many blessings!

Judy

+0
Ricky Majtyka

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/3/2008 7:58:11 AM

I'll quote Isac Newton what a visionary.

I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
Isaac Newton

Take Care

Ricky

Ricky L Majtyka 12 Second Commutehttp://www.12path.com/GetStarted/
+0
9/3/2008 10:06:49 AM

Thanks Jim and Judy for lighting the world with the wisdom of God's Word. We can see the miracles that others do not. The Holy Spirit provides the chosen with true sight to see. God blesses his own in many ways and those who choose to submit to his will become wise in unusual ways. Greater things become possible in our lives through Jesus Christ our saviour. God Speed.

P.S. Thanks Sara for the information. 

+0
9/3/2008 10:08:28 AM

James, thank you for this post and the Bible verses that point out the strength and love of our God.  The ways in which a Christian should live and how we can accomplish that goal.

It is my daily desire and prayer to have my God 'show me the way and lead me in a plain path'.  He alone knows my heart and soul and to Him I am forever thankful of each and every blessing.  As someone else stated that when I say I will pray for you, I do it.  There is miracle in the power of prayer.  I remain thankful that through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit we are able to communicate with our God.

Bless you James and be strengthened in your work for your Lord,

Sara

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2008 10:36:00 AM
Ahhh Brother James, i see that you found it! very good my friend, perhaps when i have more time i'll reply with a view of my own as well. But i can tell you this? not much differance in the scriptures LOL. See you later brother
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!