Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Living the Christian Life
9/3/2008 8:30:59 PM

Jen, what a beautiful graphic, thank you so much for sharing it. I pray that we will follow the right pathway!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2008 8:33:30 PM

Fionnuala, I believe our prayers have been answered, and the lives that could have been lost from Gustav were spared (in New Orleans). Unfortunately for the souls who were lost in the Caribbean, we must pray that the families who lost loved ones will be comforted, and taken care of.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2008 8:35:19 PM

Hi Jim!

I am so relieved that I am not alone in my struggle to spend time every day.  Life (the devil) gets in my way.  One of those things is called a computer and that is the truth!!

I am signing off in 10 minutes so that I can spend a half an hour with my Bible!

Blessings, my friend!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2008 8:39:42 PM

Roger, since you have felt comfortable enough to share your feelings here, I will share mine. I have been in the same position as you. I have felt depression, and that's what the devil wants. He wishes for us to go down in the doldrums and stay there. He even wishes us to curse God.

This is when we need God the most. We must place our faith in God, and we must ask for His guidance and His protection on a daily basis, or else the devil WILL come in and try to destroy us. We are human beings, and we are prone to do the carnal things of this world. The devil does not want us to be successful, and he praises those who do the evil things of this world.

We must not allow ourselves to commit the unpardonable sin. If we do, we are doomed, out of eternity.

Bless you my friend, and you are in my prayers, and thank you for yours. Tomorrow I go on my first flight since I've been back to work. I will go to Belize City, Cancun, Merida, then back to Miami.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2008 8:40:41 PM

Blessings on you Judy, especially as you study His Word!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!